How can I understand node js
Who Should Take This Tutorial?
If you are a front-end programmer, you don't know how to do PHP, Python or Ruby and other dynamic programming languages, and you want to create your own service, Node.js is a very good choice.
Of course if you are a back end programmer I want to implement some of the high performance services then learning Node.js is a very good choice.
Before doing this tutorial, you need to know
The version used
We can use the following command to see the current version of nodes:$ node -v v4.4.3
Note: There may be differences between the different versions.
First Node.js program: Hello world!
Here is our first Node.js program:
Save the file named helloworld.js and run it through node command:node helloworld.js
After running the program, normally, the terminal exit Hello World.
The interactive mode
Open a terminal and enter the command node enters interactive mode, and shows the results after execution can immediately enter a code statement, for example:$ node> console.log ('Hello World!'); Hello World!
Show gif examples
Next, we will show you examples of Gif Pictured Actions:
- Is philosophical talent combined with musical talent
- What do you mean by unlearning
- What does democracy 4
- What is clipper
- How do I speed up learning
- How punctual are the French
- What prevents evil possession
- Which is the best course in PMI
- Mining asteroids is within our technological capabilities
- What was it like to be a pilot?
- How good are Apple Mac laptops
- What is 3 6 9 6 3
- What is the function of an educational psychologist
- How do mixers work
- Why should Osama bin Laden hate ISIS
- When is cannabis ready to smoke
- What equation does this diagram show
- Why doesn't every magician use Felix Felicis?
- How to say dessert in German
- How do most young adults get rich
- Tweezers are permitted on flights
- Which products ensure a good direct response
- When are the UPPSC PCS preliminary rounds planned?
- How do I start clubbing at 35?