What is the name of UK English
UK (German) 
- u.k., Uk
- IPA: [uːˈkaː]
-  Abbreviation for "indispensable". A conscript who UK is provided, does not have to be indented despite suitability.
-  "God punish England - and the UK officials!" (Latrine parole, 2nd World War)
Characteristic word combinations:
-  someone UKput, UKbe
-  UK application, UK notification
UK (English) 
- UK, no plural
- IPA: [juːˈkeɪ]
- Audio samples: -
-  United Kingdom
- Acronym to United Kingdom→ en
-  United Kingdom (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland)
-  His brother lives in the UK.
- His brother lives in United Kingdom.
-  English Wikipedia article "UK"
-  PONS English-German, keyword: "UK"
-  LEO English-German, keyword: "UK"
-  Oxford English Dictionary "UK"
-  Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary "UK"
-  Dictionary.com English-English dictionary, thesaurus and encyclopedia "UK"
Similar words (German):
- similarly written and / or pronounced:EK, OK, ukas
- What is a reborn baby doll
- Does gravity affect tsunami waves
- What is rotablation done in the heart
- How good are Chechen snipers
- What are some benefits of flooding
- What is the definition of acceptor impurity
- How can we use drones in security?
- Where should I buy tailor-made curtains?
- How big is the market for access control
- How many BPMs are in Allegro Feroce
- Did The Sonics write their own songs
- What does excellent customer service look like
- What is Donald Trump's Favorite Tweet
- When does an idea become an opportunity?
- Did you see Modi approach at UNGA
- Soy milk powder is good
- When did Trump first meet Putin?
- How do I control the device memory
- What are MCLR and BPLR
- Cough may cause laryngitis
- Has the middle finger lost its meaning?
- Offending Kanji tattoos Japanese
- How are roommates decided at IIT Patna
- What are harmonics in guitars