EOS will explode
The altcoin season is here - top coins like Bitcoin Cash, IOTA, EOS and many more are exploding
In the past three days, both Bitcoin and Ethereum have entered a consolidation. For BTC this meant trading between $ 39,000 and $ 42,000. For ETH this meant a consolidation between $ 1,100 and $ 1,250.
While some fear this consolidation is a sign of an impending market top, altcoins have started to break out on the upside, with BTC and ETH gains spilling into other segments of the cryptocurrency market.
Earlier this week, the altcoins that were recovering were all linked to Decentralized Funding (DeFi) on Ethereum (Go to Buy Ethereum Guide). Yesterday and today, the focus has shifted from DeFi to Altcoins from 2017, such as IOTA and EOS.
2017-era altcoins are breaking out
The top-performing cryptocurrencies today are almost all of the altcoins that performed extremely well in the previous bull market from 2016 to early 2018.
ZRX, the native token of the decentralized exchange protocol 0x, is up 25 percent in the past 24 hours, on top of the 40 percent gain it saw earlier this week.
The cryptocurrency is likely to benefit from the developments and increased use of Matcha, a decentralized exchange aggregator built by the 0x team.
IOST, MKR from MakerDAO, IOTA, EOS, Bitcoin Gold, TRX from Tron and Zcash are also among the cryptocurrencies that have risen by over 15-20 percent in the last 24 hours.
It's worth noting that these coins had underperformed DeFi coins - suggesting that this recent price action is just a return to the mean.
Not all tokens rising today are 2017-era altcoins. Avalanche (AVAX) is up 42 percent.
The ghostchain narrative
Hiding behind this rally, however, is the fact that many of the coins that are moving up today, in effect, have no real acceptance or even potential use.
Freddie Farmer, the former head of DeFi at Wintermute Trading and industry analyst, currently comments on the matter as follows:
"The biggest shortcoming of the cycle so far is the fact that the ghost chains are still listed on the stock exchange and are more easily accessible than high-quality blue chips for mere mortals who get on the fiat ramp."
Even today, after DeFi saw an influx of capital and users, a large majority of DeFi projects are trading outside of the top 50 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization.
Analysts expect the crypto ranking to shift over time as investors begin to focus their capital on cryptocurrencies that have a fundamental purpose and / or entitle their holders to future cash flow.
Proof of text: Cryptoslate
- What is the universal law of averages
- What goal are you actively working towards
- What are the practices of Judaism 1
- What are the best tracing papers
- How do I understand empathy
- What is the water flow
- What went wrong in Operation Market Garden
- Can you really make money with Society6?
- How were pyramids built in ancient Egypt
- How is video game development financed?
- Why is sales falling
- What is the importance of transition metals
- What are Iagos defects in Othello
- Mahabharata is really a myth
- What would instrumentalists want if composers knew?
- What is the Zencoder architecture
- How tough was Bruce Lee
- Who is Pete Sampras
- What is a ROTC program
- What are the strongest arguments of racist peoples
- Orson Welles was proud of Citizen Kane
- How to earn gopaisa com
- What is the Halal Process
- Teeth can move by themselves
- What is spin in a scientific way
- Nature and care
- Do you need a NEW website for your business
- Why do people run away from Modi
- Which means that the Comcast internet is slow
- What is the solution for mass murders
- Can someone sue for a long sentence
- How can I stop being tired?
- Will Sanatan Dharma survive
- May happen to the youngest day at night