Regret your eyebrows are micro-laden
The two-way relationship as the basis of psychoanalytic therapy
In contrast to the classic view of psychoanalytic psychotherapy, according to which the primary curative factor is language, i.e. the analysand's messages and the analyst's interpretations, the author also draws attention to the importance of non-verbal structures in the therapeutic two-way relationship. Essential elements of the working alliance, according to the thesis, are controlled by non-verbal behavior, which is why this behavior must be systematically observed and evaluated. Only when non-verbalized fantasies and affects are taken into account is it possible to turn the therapeutic relationship into a "good relationship".
The Analysand-Therapist Relationship and its Importance in Psychoanalytic Therapy
The classical opinion encountered in psychoanalytic psychotherapy is that the main curative agent is language, i. e. the information proffered by the analysand and the interpretations of the analyst. Over and against this view the author draws attention to the non-verbal structures in the twosome relationship between analysand and therapist. Essential elements of this working alliance, he suggests, operate via non-verbal behavior. Hence this behavior needs to be systematically observed and evaluated. His conclusion is that it requires the consideration of non-verbalized fantasies and affects for the therapeutic relationship to develop into a "good relationship".
- Are freelancers considered as employees
- What are bending stresses in beams
- Will GST be beneficial
- There is social media without advertising
- How can I search my PUK code?
- Why is it so expensive in Iceland
- The Avengers is considered science fiction
- How does life help spread entropy
- What is the latest news from Hollywood
- How long does an HP laptop last
- How will God answer my prayers quickly
- How is your virtual world
- Could striking Chicago teachers be replaced?
- We can only lose weight by walking
- Is general knowledge? 377 justifiable
- Is joining an IT company a mistake?
- What are the main insights of Islam
- What are the worst iOS mobile apps
- How do virtual domains work
- How do I make friends 10
- Can I use an old Jio SIM?
- What is the Zencoder architecture
- Is it worth it to run at 100 weather
- Who decides what best practices are
- Is Ahmadiyya Sunni or Shiite
- For which country does Ronaldo play
- What do the balls mean
- What date is Christmas
- What does the name Sasha mean
- How do I make proper eye contact
- How do humans affect tigers
- Does Mars have water 1
- What do radiology technicians do
- Why do entrepreneurs need cooperation