What is meatloaf famous for?
Classic meatloaf (basic recipe)
A meatloaf or Wrong Bunny called, is a roast made from minced meat, the variants of which are known in many countries. Meatloaf always makes a good sauce. The photo opposite shows a meatloaf with boiled potatoes and carrot vegetables.
Minced meat mass 
the binding of the sauce
Minced meat mass 
- Soak the stale bread roll in cold milk.
- Peel the onion and cut into small cubes.
- Peel half the carrot and cut it into small cubes.
- Briefly wash the spices under cold water, remove anything unattractive, dry by whipping, remove the stems and finely chop the rest.
- Let the butter get hot in a small pan and steam the onion, carrot with the spices until soft.
- Remove the pan from the stove and let the contents cool down briefly.
- Put the minced meat in a bowl and crumble it apart a little.
- Season the mince vigorously with salt and pepper and add the egg and the contents of the pan.
- As soon as the bread roll is completely soaked, strain it through a fine sieve, squeeze it out well and pick it up over the mixture.
- Now work through this mass vigorously with your hands, season to taste and, if necessary, season.
- Should the mince too wet appear, just work the breadcrumbs into the mass until a roast can be formed from it.
- Shape the mince into a ball, close the bowl with the lid and let it steep for 2 hours in a cool place.
- Peel the onion and cut into small cubes (see Brunoese technique).
- Cut off the ends of the carrot, peel with a peeler and also cut into small cubes (see Brunoese technique).
- Peel the piece of celeriac, remove unsightly parts and also cut into small cubes (see Brunoese technique).
- Wash the tomato under hot water and cut into quarters.
- Let the fat get hot in a Dutch oven.
- Shape the minced meat into an oval roast and fry it vigorously on all sides.
- Remove the pan from the fire, carefully place the roast on a large, flat plate with two spatulas.
- Remove the fat from the casserole, put the pan back on the stove and add all the vegetables, except for the tomato, and let them take on color while stirring constantly.
- Add the tomato paste, let it roast briefly (see tomato), deglaze the vegetables with water, scrape the roast out onto the bottom of the pot with a wooden spoon, pour on the broth, carefully place the meatloaf in the pot, add the tomato quarters with the spices and the roast Cover and simmer on a low heat for about an hour.
- Gently turn the roast every 15 minutes.
Binding of the sauce
- Put the liquid first, then the flour in a shaker beaker and shake the liquid until the flour has dissolved.
- Carefully place the roast (risk of disintegration) on a plate and cover with aluminum paper.
- Remove the spices and tomato peels from the sauce.
- Slowly stir the setting liquid (see setting) into the sauce and bring it to the boil again and again until the desired consistency of the sauce is achieved.
- Season the sauce to taste and season it if necessary.
- Cut the meatloaf and serve immediately.
soak the stale bread roll in milk
the soaked bread roll after squeezing it out
the dressed minced meat mass
Fry the meatloaf on all sides
let the meatloaf simmer for an hour
To taste the minced meat mass 
- Since a lot of people feel uncomfortable at the thought of eating raw meat, there is still a good way to taste the minced meat mixture.
- Bring a small saucepan of salted water to a boil.
- Twist a small part of the raw minced meat mixture into a ball and let it cook in the water.
- Now try the meat and season it if necessary.
- Repeat this process until the minced meat has the desired seasoning.
Side dishes 
- Can someone be athletic by nature
- Why did God create violent psychopaths?
- What is the full form of LIP
- How do I dispose of Endosulfan
- Do you feel good in life?
- How do I maintain my vacuum
- What does HTTP authentication mean
- How to cook breadfruit
- Why should I never play bass
- Can I ever be forgiven for cheating?
- Are cryptocurrencies reliable
- What is active and passive diffusion
- In which countries are automatic transmissions common?
- How is VAT issued?
- What is the best meditation you have ever done
- Did Santa Claus ever come to India?
- Data science can be learned online
- Are butterfly knives legal in Dallas
- Extra credit increases my GPA
- What are common myths about autism
- What is a good name for love
- All cars rust
- Why is diethylamine more basic than triethylamine
- How applied mechanics helps electrical engineers