What is a Siamese Ragdoll Mix
Genetic Breeding - Association of the Original Ragdoll
It should be mentioned again that we only breed the original Ragdoll in 3 variants and 4 colors!
- The Ragdoll is a semi-longhair cat
- The Ragdoll is a lace-colored cat
Gene symbol: cs cs
cs stands for point coloring and is inherited recessively. They are always born white and slowly turn into point cats. First at the coldest spots. You always have blue eyes too!
The Ragdoll breed is pure-bred, which means that it carries the gene cscs. The real ragdolls never bring anything other than point cats with blue eyes. Neither tabby nor tortie or a mixture of them.
So it has its color from the same gene that, for example, Siamese and Colorpoint Persians have.
The Ragdoll is also available with the genetic symbol: SS
The Colorpointragdoll does not have a white check torch = ss
The Mitted and Bi-color Ragdolls wear either: Ss for mixed white white wearers or SS for pure white white wearers!
That means: from 2 Colorpoints there will NEVER be a Mitted or Bicolor, because it does not have a white spotting factor:
The mixed mix Mitteds and Bi-colors are not judged together, but are genetically the same. If you pair these two with each other, you can also add color points in addition to Mitted and Bicolor.
However, if you pair a true bi-color with Mitted or Colorpoint, you will ALWAYS have Ragdolls with white, called Mitted or Bi-color.
WHAT CAN HAPPEN !!!
If you pair a Colorpoint with a Mitted and there is a bi-color, then you should examine the Colorpoint carefully, whether you can find a small white spot somewhere, because then the Colorpoint would be:
In the phenotype (what you can see): a Colorpoint In the genotype (what it contains): a Mitted. So it would be a pairing Mitted x Mitted!
It can be like that too!
That if a Mitted falls from Colorpoint x Colorpoint: Must also have one, possibly even both breeding animals: In the phenotype (what you can see): a Colorpoint In the genotype (what it contains): being a Mitted.
So it would be a pairing Mitted x Colorpoint!
The Ragdolls come in four different colors:
The Ragdolls come in four different colors: Seal, Blue, Chocolate and Lilac
One base color is Seal and the dilution of that is Blue.
The other base color is chocolate and the dilution of that is lilac.
SEAL - Photo 1 CLICK HERE / Photo 2 CLICK HERE / Photo 3 CLICK HERE
(equivalent to black) is a non-brown, undiluted color, genetic symbol: D- undiluted (full color), B- non-brown
BLUE photo 1 CLICK HERE / Photo 2 CLICK HERE / Photo 3 CLICK HERE
is a diluted, non-brown form of black, genetic symbol: dd dilution, B- non-brown
B is the dominant counterpart to b. The cat is no longer brown because its gene for non-brown covers the gene for brown that may be present. The dash means that with a cat you are in a
dominant color cannot determine whether it is hereditary for this coloring or whether it is that
carries the corresponding recessive gene covertly and is therefore mixed-blood. You could also put a question mark here!
CHOCOLATE- Photo 1 CLICK HERE / Photo 2 CLICK HERE / Photo 3 CLICK HERE
is an undiluted, brown form of black, genetic symbol: D- undiluted (full color), bb brown
The brown (recessive gene) is inherited because it is visible on the cat. Whether dilution is worn concealed can only be found out through test pairings, or it can be analyzed through a genetic test.
LILAC- Photo 1 CLICK HERE / Photo 2 CLICK HERE / Photo 3 CLICK HERE
is a diluted, brown form of black, genetic symbol: bb brown, dd dilution
b is a recessive gene and, like d, is only visible in the case of purity. All lilacs are therefore pure: for the brown shade and for dilution. The mating of two lilacs will only ever produce lilac.
Now a couple of family trees with the gene codes follow. Please just click on the name and it will be displayed in a pop-up window.
SUMMER / BANANAS / ROMEO / PROPER / PRIM / CAMELLIA / PISTILE / MYRTLE / LET / LAD / JULIET
- What is the function of the ZURB Foundation
- The KIN crypto currency will go to 1
- When is the next launch of Falcon Heavy
- What designs can CorelDRAW
- Have eBooks audio
- What would instrumentalists want if composers knew?
- How do we come to conclusions
- How do I paint wood
- What are your simple materialistic needs
- Can fabric softeners cause itching?
- What is differentiation in physics
- Who are Adobe Systems Inc.'s competitors
- Can see deer blaze orange
- How expensive is the University of Michigan
- Are ethnic Russians seen as white
- Is Facebook Dating Free
- How did the Toronto Raptors start
- Is event management a good course
- What are the disadvantages of new Gtlds
- Has SRM management
- Why shouldn't we study in bed?
- What do children do on Halloween
- What does DIRECTV Ready mean
- What's the latest update in Kotlin
- The K-Pop group is TWICE overrated
- The cigarettes contain nicotine
- Why did you choose LSU Baton Rouge
- What is the difference between Ultra ATA and SATA
- Human teeth are ivory
- How do your intestinal bacteria get there
- How do modern judges see the annulment of the jury
- How's Olive Gardens Lasagna
- What is homeopathic medicine for heel pain