Students in ait receive a scholarship return
Prize winners 2020
The new residential units find space in the additional floors, which are drawn in by means of a wooden construction. The brick wall and the tiled roof of the existing building give character and atmosphere to the communal areas.
Jury verdict: “A former warehouse, built in 1905, 100 meters long, 15 meters wide and 11 meters high with two storeys, transformed into a residential project that only really unfolds its qualities on closer inspection. The warehouse with the rigidity of an industrial building as a brick building with an internal steel frame structure, strictly rhythmized and modularized, was the basis for the interpretation of the social housing construction. The modularization finds its continuation in the chosen timber construction for the apartments, from two storeys to four residential floors, while at the same time retaining the existing ceilings that support the two new floors, whereby in an almost industrial logic only a lightweight construction came into question. The apartments, built in the manner of assemblies, can also be dismantled, they are completely reversible and highly sustainable. Sustainability is also reflected in the formulation of the 41 apartments, which were implemented as a house within a house concept, which made it possible to create a thermal envelope, which is an essential element of the energy concept. Ascending diagonally are two access areas that connect all levels and interpret the spatial qualities of an industrial building in an extremely sensitive contemporary way. A social housing that makes the legacy of a listed industrial architecture a virtue, with unexpected and at the same time exciting spatial qualities. Respect! "
- What Americans Think of the Middle East
- Why is WordPress good for SEO
- Dandruff is responsible for facial acne
- What can Wordpress developers use Github for?
- What is the evidence for Lord Shiva
- Who are some famous conservative artists
- What determines the lifespan of human cells
- Which state is RBC increasing or decreasing
- Can Jordanians travel to the DPRK
- How do Indian parents find tutors
- What is Risk Perception
- Works Mac Office on Windows
- How do UV rays show different colors?
- Who is great
- Grades are more important than skills
- China has a revised problem
- What kind of movie do you like
- How do you solve 56 72 90
- Are luxons the same as photons
- What are Vans shoes specially made for?
- Can PeopleSoft be run on HANA?
- Uses REST XML
- Are there still Israelites
- How does radar help meteorologists