What does it mean to be trumped
Part of speech: noun, (neuter)Word meaning / definition:
- 1) the iron
- 2) transfer: the hardness, the numbness
- 3) Tool: the iron device, the iron, the steel
- 1) ferramenta, ferraria, ferratus, ferreus, ferriterus, ferrugo
- German:: 1) the iron; 2) transfer: the hardness, the numbness; 3) Tool: the iron device, the iron, the steel
- Italian: 1) ferro (male)
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in Latin:
„Dumb ferrum candet, tundito.“
Tatoeba.org set example 405024
„Quae medicamenta non sanant, ferrum sanat; quae ferrum non sanat, ignis sanat; quae vero ignis non sanat, insanabilia reputari oportet.“
Tatoeba.org set example 1342415
„Aurum pretiosius est quam ferrum.“
Tatoeba.org set example 5031003
„Aurum gravius quam ferrum est.“
Tatoeba.org set example 5049286
„Urbis uti captæ casum convulsaque vidit / limina tectorum et medium in penetralibus hostem, / arma diu senior desueta trementibus ævo / circumdat nequidquam humeris, et inutile ferrum / cingitur, ac densos fertur moriturus in hostes.“
Tatoeba.org set example 6843662
„Multo quam ferrum lingua atrocior ferit.“
Tatoeba.org set example 7039697
„Magnesia adtrahit ferrum.“
Tatoeba.org set example 7305922
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "ferrum":
acer: acer (Catalan) part of speech: noun, (male) word meaning / definition: 1) the material steel 2) poetic: the weapon, the steel Translations German: 1) steel English: ...
iron:… 쇠, 철 Crimean Tatar: 1) temir Croatian: 1) željezo Latin: 1) ferrum (neuter) Lithuanian: 1) Gelžis Maltese: 1) hadid…
Fe: Fe (International) Part of Speech: Abbreviation Meaning / Definition: 1) chemical symbol: iron Origin of the term: 1) from Latin ferrum iron Application examples: 1) Fe →…
ferro: from the Latin word ferrum General terms: 1) tavola periodica (female) (periodic table), chimica (female) (chemistry idiom / idioms: 1) Bisogna battere il ferro quando è caldo
fero: Latin ferrum Translations See translations at Eisen ferō (Latin) Part of speech: Conjugated form Grammatical features: 1
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Ferrum" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 24th, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/ferrum/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Write a usage hint or an example and help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
ferry (English) Part of speech: noun Hyphenation: fer | ry, plural: fer | ries Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: [ˈfɛri]…
ferrying Part of Speech: Participle I Grammatical characteristics: Present participle of the verb ferry
fers (Latin) Part of speech: Conjugated form Word meaning / Definition: 1) 2nd person singular indicative present active of ferre
ready (Latin) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Meaning / Definition: 1) 3rd Person Singular Indicative Present Active of ferre
ferte (Latin) Part of speech: Conjugated form Hyphenation: fer | te Grammatical features: 2nd person plural imperative ...
finished (German) Part of speech: adjective increases: positively finished, comparative finished, superlative finished Comments: ...
finished off (German) Part of speech: Conjugated form Secondary forms: finished from Hyphenation: finished from Pronunciation / stress: ...
ready on (German) Part of speech: Conjugated form Subforms: finished on Hyphenation: finished on Pronunciation / stress: ...
finished before (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Subforms: finished before hyphenation: finished before pronunciation / stress: ...
finished baking (German) Part of speech: Conjugated form Hyphenation: ready | tig | ba | cke Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
- How can I lighten a dark dye
- Has associated hydrogen gas with bubbling
- What happens when binary stars collide
- Why is the Black Sabbath hotter than ever
- How applied mechanics helps electrical engineers
- The next Bitcoin is Libra
- Hate racists
- Why is agriculture part of the unorganized sector?
- What will the growing technology lead to?
- What makes Brian Lara so special
- What treated flu water
- How do I make friends 10
- What was Akhet
- What prevents evil possession
- How do I get all university information
- What is the best budget AMD CPU
- Work soft golf travel bags
- What are some of Nirvana's greatest hits
- What is high speed selling
- What is the Facebook customer service number
- How is spruce wood distinguished?
- Can the SCOTUS enact a law
- What is the BCECE exam pattern
- What do you think of blockchain security