What is database development
There is hardly a company today that can do without databases. They are the ultimate for effective administration in a wide variety of areas. Without databases, employees would be hopelessly lost in the data jungle. For the development of databases, experts are required who organize the relevant data with analytical thinking while at the same time being able to work in a team.
Whether delivery addresses or technical dimensions, every company today has to manage huge amounts of data. This is usually impossible without a database. The faster and easier the data can be recorded, the better it is for the efficiency of the operating processes.
Database developers design and develop database systems that are adapted to the needs of the respective company. After an in-depth analysis of the company's requirements, a draft is drawn up. During the development, the database developer is in constant communication with the future users. After the development, the database is implemented, i.e. integrated into the company's system.
The main task of a database developer is to structure a company's data into certain categories and to ensure that users can easily access them. He must also think economically and weigh up the costs and benefits of the development. Further tasks are the creation of manuals, training material and installation instructions as well as the training of the users.
- completed vocational training
- Knowledge of programming languages
- English proficiency
A degree in business information technology or a comparable degree is usually expected. In addition, IHK training leads to the qualification as a "Database Developer".
The database developer training is a professional development for computer specialists and usually lasts between 6-12 months. The following content is included: mediates:
- Operating system basics
- Basics of relational database systems
- Reporting and analysis of data
- Microsft SQL Server
- Microsoft Access VBA programming
- Database programming with Visual Basic.NET
Database developers find employment fields in companies in the IT sector as well as in industrial and trading companies as well as craft businesses in a wide variety of economic sectors. Large companies in particular with special database requirements employ their own database developers. Working as an external consultant is also a good prospect.
Burnus, H., Database Development in IT Professions: A Practically Oriented Introduction to MS Access and MySQL
Kleuker, S. Basic Course in Database Development: From Requirements Analysis to Complex Database Inquiries
- What kind of women should men avoid?
- What was your childhood hobbie?
- How can everyone learn about C.
- What does in love mean
- What can kill me in Australia
- What is a teenage pregnancy
- Which artist sang the song Legs
- What is the future of algorithmic trading
- Which week is the worst morning sickness
- Why are gas prices rising steadily
- Does an English accent sound sexy?
- Why does everyone think that I am mental
- Who is Akira Yoshizawa
- When does an idea become an opportunity?
- What is other traffic in Google Analytics
- What are number theoretic concepts
- What is the strangest online game
- What songs are commonly requested at funerals?
- The technological singularity is inevitable
- What language did Tumblr use first
- Is there racism in the Falkland Islands
- What started the immunization
- May women blotchy beards
- How is dating really
- Do you have a resolution for 2020?
- Give an example of studying history
- Alstom was good company
- Is occult blood 2 in the urine normal?
- How is sugar used to make jaggery
- How is the HubSpots team organized
- How many miles can a tsunami travel?
- Examples of simple quantitative research topics
- Why are people afraid of the attic
- Which filler lasts the longest after the injection