What's your rating of Mohanlal Actor
New Delhi: Malayalam superstar Mohanlal has entertained his fans for over three decades. He's delivered back-to-back blockbusters on the big screen. As the attention of movie buffs has been turning to OTT platforms lately, he said these are exciting times for everyone in the movie industry.
The actor who will soon be featured in ‘Drishyam 2’, which will be released digitally on February 19th. “The advantage of releasing Drishyam 2 on an OTT platform is that this film will have an exclusive world premiere. It is available to avid cinephiles. 240 countries will help us reach a wider audience in different regions and languages. I hope the audience will really enjoy the First Day, First Stream experience. The medium is changing, but my pursuit of entertaining my fans remains unchanged, ”he told IANS.
The actor, who has made unforgettable performances in films such as Chandralekha (1997), Rajavinte Makan (1986), Poochakkoru Mookkuthi (1984), Narasimham (2000), admits that OTT lowers language barriers and regional actors set larger audiences.
“These are exciting times! We are witnessing a new era in Indian entertainment as consumer viewing habits and preferences continue to evolve. We strive to bring the very best stories to audiences around the world, which is why we are absolutely thrilled to see our film release on an OTT platform, ”he said.
Did he have to adapt to a different approach for an OTT publication? He replied, "All the procedures and methods were similar to the regular method for making a feature film."
While the Malayalam thriller Drishyam ’was a hit when it was released in 2013, all eyes are on‘ Drishyam 2 ’. Mohanlal, who also starred in the first film, said the second part was delayed because everyone on the team was ready to create something perfect with this direction from Jeethu Joseph.
“The pressure to come up with the story and meet the audience's expectations was definitely there, so there was a delay in releasing the sequel. It takes at least seven to eight years to make a movie with these types of characters, emotions, and intelligence. Great things always take time. If you look closely, Drishyam 1 was a family drama until the first half of the film because you have no idea what to expect, ”he said.
The actor added, “The film is picking up the pace as the excitement and tension builds up a few levels in the second half and turns into a suspenseful thriller. Since you already know the background story in ‘Drishyam 2’, the pressure naturally increases, since our story is in competition with itself. Still, I'm confident that audiences will love the story and the film. "
‘Drishyam 2’ plays the leading actress Meena and Asha Sarath and will be published on Amazon Prime Video
- Which cryptocurrency wallet are you using
- What does the WWE Intercontinental Championship mean
- What happens in the brain during depression
- What is rock shrimp
- What makes leather better than PU leather
- Should I sell Signet Industries stock?
- How to inject insulin
- How do psychopaths deal with pain?
- Is your man on Quora
- Who designs university picture books
- The college in Germany is free for Americans
- Are ethnic Russians seen as white
- What are some examples of prey in Africa
- How was San Francisco in 1930
- Shall we eliminate ourselves now?
- How were some great wars avoided?
- Can Facebook be monetized live
- How much did you change in 2018
- What's your rating of CrunchBase
- What is the full form of SAE
- What are the best hotels in Hyderabad
- Has anyone ever shot you on purpose?
- What do libertarians often misunderstand about socialism?
- What was your strangest crossing
- When was the video invented
- What is a ketotic
- Can I get smarter at 18?
- Was your worst car wreck your fault?
- What is inner creativity
- What does the Hungarian term Olahcigany mean?
- How would you describe gel electrophoresis
- How does Elon Musk read
- What happens when the sun burns out