How can I unblock Facebook
Facebook account unlawfully blocked
Facebook account locked: what you should be aware of
All the important facts about blocked Facebook profiles at a glance:
- If the Facebook account is blocked, the user will be informed of this the next time he tries to log in.
- Hate comments are the most common reason for blocked Facebook profiles.
- When contesting such decisions, Facebook makes use of the right to freedom of occupation (according to Article 12 of the Basic Law).
- Users defend themselves by invoking freedom of expression (Article 5, Paragraph 1, Clause 1, 1 of the Basic Law).
This happens when the Facebook account is blocked
In legal proceedings to block Facebook accounts, the group can invoke the law for the protection of occupational freedom (according to Art. 12 GG), which protects the interests of the company in its own platform. So Facebook invokes the right to that To be able to determine the content of his platform himself - Xenophobic comments and false identities are not included. After all, most users do not want to come across partially illegal content, xenophobia or even an illegal copy of their own profile while browsing. If the suspicion arises that a false identity is faked and no scan of the identity card is presented afterwards, Facebook can also do all of them Permanently delete account data.
Don't panic if your Facebook profile is blocked
In the case of hateful comments and the public sharing of other content that Facebook does not want, the group usually resorts to a temporary blocking of the account. The user in question can no longer log in. The reason and the duration of a block will be displayed the next time you log in after the block. If the account is blocked for 30 days, the easiest solution is to wait. If the user feels restricted in his right to freedom of expression (according to Art. 5, Paragraph 1, Clause 1, 1st Hs. GG), a court can weigh up the interests of the group and those of the user and, if necessary, have the decision set aside. The motivation of the submitted comment plays a major role in the decision.
If you think that Facebook is restricting your rights and you have been banned for 30 days or more for no reason, you will hardly get anywhere without a lawyer in the case of hate speech. The group itself only allows the user to raise objections when accounts are blocked due to supposedly false identities. In a initial telephone consultation Our KLUGO experts will tell you how you can contest decisions made by Facebook with regard to your account in individual cases.
Do you have a legal question?
Then simply use KLUGO legal advice. Legal advice is a telephone conversation with a certified lawyer from our network.
Article legally checked by the KLUGO editorial team
The article was created with great care by the KLUGO editorial team and legally checked. In addition, we supplement our guide with valuable tips directly from the experts: Our specialized partner lawyers show what is important for the respective topic.
- What should I take for jet lag
- Is less expected of fathers to raise children
- What facial recognition company do you have
- Why are the Germans so unfriendly
- Where can I hide my pictures
- How do I choose a paddle board
- What are some wired interview questions
- How safe is Yosemite
- What is the authorization for the CCIE security laboratory
- What is the point of the exhaust
- How can you call back an encrypted email
- If 18 32x 44 what is x
- Has NASA ever worked with the CIA
- How do you transpose a 3x3 matrix
- Is there an IIT in mechatronics
- Why do Israelis mock our Jesus
- What are the most successful advertising techniques
- Where can I find angel investors online
- What does OU stand for
- Is 0 greater than 3
- What is the NHL Draft
- What is the postcode of Hyderabad
- Does the US have hegemony over NATO?
- Marc Bodnick is part of the Illuminati
- Used servers are worth buying
- How many cars are there in Hyderabad
- Why are sociopaths dangerous
- What screams I live in Boise ID
- Why didn't Magic ricochet off Harry Potter
- Which products ensure a good direct response
- Can radical Islamic terror ever be eradicated?
- Is the Quora Android app a web view
- Why should I go to a job fair
- How do you recognize an ordinary brain