What are the top 10 outsourcing companies
This is how Swiss companies rate their outsourcing providers
A clear majority of Swiss companies that outsource their IT are satisfied with their service provider. This is one of the key results of the 2020 edition of the IT Sourcing Study Switzerland, which was carried out by Whitelane Research in collaboration with Navisco.
Tata Consultancy and HCL customers are the most satisfied
Based on 277 outsourcing relationships, the study shows that only 1 percent of corporate customers are very dissatisfied with the service provided by their provider. Two Indian companies generate the greatest satisfaction: TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) and HCL. Deloitte completes the podium, followed by Swisscom and Cognizant. The leadership duo is the same as in the 2019 edition of the study. The only notable change in the top 10 this year is the inclusion of Deloitte and Atos (10th place) in the ranking. Neither provider was represented last year.
TCS stands out from other providers in the areas of application development, maintenance and testing. HCL is a leader in managed infrastructure and hosting data center services. Wipro generates the greatest satisfaction in the area of end-user services.
The industrial sector wants to outsource more than the banks
The study also looks at the IT outsourcing plans of Swiss companies for the next two years. More than two thirds say they plan to outsource more of their IT, while 21 percent (6 percent more than last year) plan the opposite. The industrial sector intends to outsource most of the time, while the financial services sector largely prefers the status quo.
There are three main reasons why Swiss companies choose to outsource: greater adaptability to changing needs, access to innovation and cost reduction.
AWS generates the greatest satisfaction among cloud providers
The Swiss IT sourcing study also examines the use of public cloud services. Of the three market leaders, AWS is the most satisfactory, followed by Google Cloud Platform and then Microsoft Azure. When it comes to Software-as-a-Service, users of Microsoft Office 365 are the most satisfied, just ahead of the Google Suite. Half of the companies expect more than 50 percent of their application portfolio to run in the cloud within two years.
The fact that AWS is most convincing can also be seen in the revenue that the company makes with the cloud. AWS earns the most from the cloud, but Microsoft, Google and Alibaba are catching up, as you can read here.
- How do skills and abilities differ?
- What is normal for INFPs, but not for INTPs
- How is operational excellence achieved
- Should I change my career 2
- How do you slim your legs
- Should I change my job?
- What are the best clothes you've bought
- What is the oldest restaurant in Atlanta
- How can Twitter be linked to FourSquare
- Germany pulls Europe down
- How do you play Dreidel
- How does Apple Maps calculate the ETA
- What makes a country healthy
- Can you automate the due diligence
- What feelings are you ashamed of?
- Why don't stores accept used guitars
- What is automation accounting software
- What are apple values
- How is a narcissist doing in prison?
- What evidence is there that plants communicate?
- What is Group Online Earning
- What is a line skirt 1
- Which Nordic countries get the most snow?
- How should I look for ISO consultants
- How can liver disease cause hypoproteinemia
- Can an Indian dentist work in Brazil
- Barack Obama is technically Kenyan
- Alienware laptops have CD drives
- How can I learn medical meta-analysis
- How good is it for you to be sick
- How many transistors are there in VLSI
- How do we come to conclusions
- Is an efficient compilation of repetitive expressions possible