Why is listening more important than speaking
8 rules for success: 3. Listening is more important than talking
Regardless of the organizational structure: The most important management tool is listening. Only those who ask open questions and listen to their employees will receive valuable information about what is going well and should be maintained and what needs to be changed.
Although each of us has two ears and only one mouth, listening is challenging for most of us. Many executives are more broadcaster oriented. The good news: Anyone can learn to listen and give feedback. It is best to have guidelines that apply to the entire company.
However, there are also a number of traditional instruments that still do their job perfectly, e.g. employee surveys. They should be seen as a real opportunity, as indicators for change or as confirmation of progress. Incidentally, we can only recommend every company to take kununu or Glassdoor - platforms for anonymous employer reviews - seriously. Here you can pull out important hints for improvements. If you properly integrate the platforms into your HR strategy, then not only do the unsatisfied cases and thus evaluations end up there, but a realistic picture of the company can be drawn there, which can give applicants a good first impression.
All touchpoints of the employee lifecycle should be reflected on and used in relation to feedback options. The collected feedback is then mirrored back to the managers. Because one thing is particularly important: the feedback must be worked with so that the feedback providers perceive changes.
If feedback is used in the form described, then it becomes an important factor for the appreciation of employees.
Go on to thesis 4: What is measured is achieved
Back to thesis 2: It depends on the managers
Here you will findthe entire thesis paperto download.
- Why am I intimidated by dominant women
- Depends morality on God 1
- What does itadakimasu mean
- Bigfoot would be considered an alien
- Why are people needy
- Why is the Koran the best book
- What is the science behind running shoes
- How good are Apple Mac laptops
- Can we eat mango and chicken together?
- How do I find the gateway start-up file
- Is Samsung S9 good
- What would cause World War III
- What are common myths about autism
- Was your worst car wreck your fault?
- Are glucophage and metformin the same thing?
- How much is three plus three
- How do parenting styles shape the personality of childhood?
- B6 chemical name
- What makes your iPhone your iPhone
- Which Bartoel do you use
- What are IP65, IP66 and IP67 ratings
- When will you stop worrying?
- Does healing music really work
- What if electricity itself could be stored?