Where does Kevin Durant stand all this time
Kevin Durant's Brooklyn Nets Debut Has To Wait: "My Season Is Over"
Kevin Durant won't make his debut for the Brooklyn Nets if the NBA continues its season in late July. The superstar gave this in an interview ESPN known.
"My season is over. I don't plan to play at all. We decided last summer that I would wait until the following season. It's just better for me to wait. I don't think I'm ready again for such a high intensity. It gives me more time to prepare for the next season. And to be ready for the rest of my career, "said Durant.
Durant stopped playing in Game 5 of the NBA Finals between the Golden State Warriors and Toronto Raptors after his Achilles tendon ruptured on June 11, 2019.
It will be over a year since the injury to the two-time final MVP when the Nets and the entire NBA celebrate their comeback on July 31 in Orlando after the corona break and Durant is now feeling much better physically, but not yet ready to return.
Kevin Durant on his corona disease: "I was shocked"
Whether Durant will even travel to Orlando is questionable. The 31-year-old, who signed a 4-year $ 164 million deal with the Nets after his time at Golden State, wants to be more patient than with previous injuries.
"I used to put pressure on myself and wanted to come back too soon. This time I was more mentally patient the whole time," said Durant.
He survived his corona illness from March well. "I was shocked. And then I was very curious. I wanted to learn more about the virus. The more information I got, the calmer I became," said Durant.
The Nets will probably continue to have to do without their two superstars. Kyrie Irving, who had to undergo shoulder surgery at the beginning of March, should not plan a comeback until the new season.
- What is appealing about PCP
- Can send Banggood to India
- How does physics relate to the economy?
- The Titanic was the worst shipwreck
- Should I learn the whole spring frame
- What is Taylor right on the guitar
- What is coherence in writing
- Respect Jaime Lannister Sandor Clegane
- How is Naltrexone different from Suboxone
- How companies send bulk text messages
- Go is easier than Java
- Do you think your learning is complete?
- Can You Make Money From Facebook Videos?
- How do I work with larger companies
- What is a free monad
- Why is Facebook having trouble displaying images
- Is Ireland a bad EU citizen?
- What is the use of opaque materials
- Why does milk boil faster than water
- Where can I find Stanford course reports
- What do libertarians often misunderstand about socialism?
- Is the SR 71 real?
- Who pays President Trump's personal lawyers
- What programming concepts should a good developer study