Who is Kenny G.
Kenny G - jazz-fun.de - magazine for jazz music
Kenneth Bruce Gorelick (born June 5, 1956 in Seattle), better known by his stage name Kenny G, is an American soprano saxophonist.
Kenny G began playing in Barry White's Love Unlimited Orchestra at the age of 17. He graduated from the University of Washington. Since 1981 Kenny G released several solo albums and worked with Whitney Houston, Natalie Cole and Aretha Franklin. Kenny G made his breakthrough in 1986 with his fourth album DuoTones. In 1994 Kenny G won the Grammy Award for Best Instrumental Composition for Forever in Love. Kenny G achieved particular success with his hits Songbird and Waiting for You.
Kenny G also played with the Rippingtons and was featured on a number of soundtracks, including Bodyguard, Pretty Woman, the Disney-Pixar animated film Cars, and the saxophone on the soundtrack for Decision from Love (with soundtrack producer James Newton Howard).
Since the album Breathless (1992) Kenny G has been working with his friend and producer Walter Afanasieff (including "My Heart Will Go On" / Celine Dion or "Hero" / Mariah Carey).
In 2011, Kenny G appeared in the extended version of Katy Perry's music video "Last Friday Night" as Uncle Kenny.
- Kenny G, 1982
- G Force, 1983
- Gravity, 1985
- Duotones, 1986
- Silhouette, 1988
- Live, 1989
- Breathless, 1992
- Miracles: The Holiday Album, 1994
- The Moment, 1996
- Classics in the Key of G, 1999
- Faith: A Holiday Album, 1999
- Paradise, 2002
- Wishes: A Holiday Album, 2002
- At Last ... The Duets Album, 2004
- The Greatest Holiday Classics, 2005
- I'm in the Mood for Love ... The Most Romantic Melodies of All Time, 2006
- The Holiday Collection, 2006
- Best, 2006
- Rhythm & Romance, 2008
- Heart and Soul, 2010
- Namaste, 2012
- The Christmas Classic Album, 2012
- Kenny G - Brazilian Nights, 2015
Kenny G - Website:
This article about Kenny G is published under the GNU Free Documentation License
- Do you like chocolate 3
- Why don't you like Lionel Messi
- How do you get to Dartmouth College
- Why does Kyuubi have 9 tails
- Why does water evaporate in a vacuum
- Are you afraid of evil?
- What is the use of capacitor 4
- What do libertarians often misunderstand about socialism?
- What should we do to make progress?
- Why is my voice loud and thin
- If 12x 3 27 what is x
- Affordable beginner beginner cigars with no pepper notes
- What is the GRE physics test
- Why was Frampton Comes Alive so popular
- What do you mean by spirit world
- What is social stratification
- What are some good kurdish names
- Is Boeing safer than Airbus
- How does aluminum oxide react with water
- Which functions make blockchain more revolutionary?
- What is your experience with the LTTE?
- What is meant by m theory
- How can environmental pollution be reduced technologically?
- How does IT affect teaching and learning