Can I use GCM on iOS?
Frequently asked questions about App Center Push
- 2 reading time
Note that this feature is being discontinued. Please see the blog post for more information. For more information, see the guide to push migration.
When sending a device ID push request, how many devices can I send to each request?
You can send up to 100 devices in a single send request. If you want to send notifications to more than 100 devices, put your request in batches and send multiple requests (one per batch).
After trying to send a push, I see an expired channel error on iOS. How can I fix it?
The expired channel error means that the token Apple issued to the device has expired. App centers can no longer be used to send notifications to this device. The token must be reissued on the device and re-registered with App Center Push. The App Center SDK should do this for you when you start the app (see Adding the start method in the App Center SDK documentation).
One of the reasons could be that you are using a sandbox token to send a push notification in a production app.
Can I delay the push notifications permission pop-up window until the user clicks a button or specific screen?
Yes. Run as usual (without specifying the push service). After the user signs up to receive push notifications, run to start the push service only. The second call to does not contain the app secret.
Proceed as follows:
Can I set a priority for notifications sent through App Center Push?
No, this is not possible. App Center Push does not set a notification priority, so notifications are delivered to the target PNS with the default priority. For Android, this means normal and iOS.
How should I handle sensitive payloads in push notifications?
All notifications are sent to the target devices via the platform's PNS. When a notification is sent to App Center Push, it is processed and passed to the relevant PNS.
All connections from the sender to the App Center push to the PNS use HTTPS.
Do not send any personal or confidential information in a notification. We recommend using secure push notifications when sending confidential payloads. In this pattern, the sender sends a ping notification with a message identifier to the device without the sensitive payload. When the app on the device receives the notification, the app calls a secure API directly to get the message details.
- What is the R O.
- How do you find a good bag
- Why do people throw stones in Kashmiri
- What topics are there in economic honor
- Think you are being controlled
- Where is the sunniest place in Alaska
- How many transistors are there in VLSI
- What does mmAEFH stand for
- What makes Pentatonix the best group ever
- Why is Bhubaneswar so amazing
- How many airports are there in Himachal Pradesh
- How do you prefer to get books?
- Do women expel urine faster than men
- You should get a jumbo mortgage
- Why did Shaolin training become so commercial
- Can Factual com help your SEO
- What is the best but cheapest face wash
- Which airline is introducing male cabin crew?
- Is everything in life for women
- Do you prefer Vitamix or BlendTech
- What is a business card system
- How many narcissists are gay
- Where does Google get data for celebrities from
- IOS looks strange to Android users
- Hindu gods worship rats
- Society should incentivize businesses to maximize employment
- What are the foods that contain caffeine
- Leonardo da Vinci had brothers
- What are CAS aircraft
- Spirituality can be found outside of religion
- Is Five Guys better than McDonald's Why
- How does behavior in the workplace affect productivity
- How do you force a restart of a surface
- Uses Facebook Apache Spark