Where can we do a CS internship
Student internship in the branch
# db student internship
Mix of theory and practice: Get to know customer service and take a look behind the scenes of the branch business
The local branch is the core of the banking business. Payment transaction services, loans, securities business, pensions or construction financing - this is the point of contact for all types of customers: private customers, corporate customers or the self-employed can do their entire banking business here and are advised by competent contact persons. In a modern, lively and varied work environment, you will be involved in day-to-day business, attend customer appointments and take on small tasks independently. You look over the shoulder of your colleagues on site and have a permanent contact person who will help you structure your day and gain the broadest possible impression of the work in our branch and at Deutsche Bank. We would be happy if you approach colleagues and customers openly and have fun absorbing and learning as much as possible.
You can expect an exciting mix of theory and practice. We have created a so-called “workbook” especially for our branch internship, which we will send you before the internship. There you will find a lot of useful tips to prepare for the internship. The workbook also does a good job during the internship: It provides you with a wealth of suggestions on how to use the internship as profitably as possible - e. B. also by independently developing and researching specialist information.
Get to know banking products, gain security in contact with customers and the team, discover tomorrow's banking business today - with a student internship in the branch you can find out what a bank feels like and whether a banking apprenticeship or a dual degree might suit you .
Your profile for a student internship in the branch
- Interest in banking:
I am interested in economic topics and would like to find out more about them.
I approach people openly and like to chat.
I enjoy making new experiences.
I want to find out what I can do and how to find my way around.
- My certificates:
As far as good - it's going ;-)
Your branch school internship at a glance
- Duration: one to two weeks
- Location: In a branch of your choice
- Apply at any time directly on site in the branch of your choice
- Implementation after individual coordination
Your letter of application
You can apply for a student internship at any time at your preferred local branch. For this you need a short cover letter, a résumé and your last school report. Just stop by and introduce yourself personally. Ideally, no later than three weeks before the date for which the student internship is planned.
Already convinced? Find your preferred branch and apply directly.
Your prospects after a student internship
Personal feedback is also part of the internship assessment. The contact person who accompanied you during your internship will have a final conversation with you and give you tips on your strengths and weaknesses. Conversely, we would be delighted if you would also give us feedback - using the online form - on how you enjoyed the internship and what experiences you have taken with you.
After your internship we will include you in our internship loyalty program. We will then stay in contact with you, provide you with interesting information about Deutsche Bank - and we would be especially pleased if you later apply to us for an apprenticeship or a dual course of study.
- Attracts ants to oil
- A heart attack is always fatal
- How far should a dog go
- Should I start a new YouTube channel?
- What causes a pimple with white pus
- How useful is it for you to be bilingual?
- Have smartphones made people stupid?
- Which increases the curiosity to gain knowledge
- What is 5 meters to meters?
- What cars use vacuum brake boosters
- Is capitalism more successful than socialism
- What is UpCounsel How does it work
- What is hobby cook
- Which are the most famous Rajnikanth dialogues
- What is a waste to the energy incinerator
- Is it worth serving in the army
- Do you need a NEW website for your business
- Why are eBooks better than print
- Can a diver sleep in the water
- The Facebook chat sidebar can be customized
- How many dreamers have applied for citizenship
- Disappeared desktop computers
- How do scientists define intelligence
- Can I let my hair grow back