Does this subliminal messaging thing work psychologically
Marketing Management pp 25-142 | Cite as
- Christian Homburg
Consumer behavior is determined within the framework of the Consumer behavior research systematically examined. As an interdisciplinary research area, this integrates considerations from psychology, sociology, biological behavior research and marketing. While general psychology usually regards the individual as an isolated unit, sociology deals with the interaction between individuals. Biological behavior research deals with the relationship between psychological and physical processes at the level of the individual. From the point of view of marketing, it is particularly important to derive an economic benefit from the knowledge about consumer behavior. Through targeted measures, consumer behavior should be used or influenced in terms of corporate goals.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Authors and Affiliations
- 1. Institute for Market-Oriented Management (IMU), Chair for Business-to-Business Marketing, Sales & Pricing, University of Mannheim, Mannheim, Germany
- What are the reasons for taking GRE
- What is it like to be an objectivist
- What rifles does the Israeli army use?
- What is the default music app
- Do military personnel survival training
- What is a self-watering pot
- A morning routine is necessary for success
- What is the worst university in Florida
- Which applications are based on WebSockets
- What does the term tautological pleonasm mean
- What is the laxative component in plums
- Why is the oil pump gear plastic
- The world is about to explode
- Microsoft Visio is difficult to learn
- Is it legal to install Hackintosh?
- What is made in Kenya
- What is camouflage
- When do high and low tides occur?
- There are 48 contiguous American states
- What are vape cartridges made of
- How can I read my husband's news
- Are modern philosophers useful for anything
- How has religion shaped the health care system?
- Is Amazon Echo dot safe for children