What is digitization
Four dimensions of digitization can be distinguished:
Digital products: These are non-physical, data-based services that - alone or integrated into physical goods - create benefits for a customer. As a rule, they are automated and provided without the direct involvement of people in the core service process.
Digital processes: This is about the data-based representation of reality for the organization and control of processes. Different degrees of maturity are distinguished. Companies have a low degree of digital maturity when they can make the processes visible by providing data-based information, e.g. about stocks, orders or resource use. Companies have a high degree of maturity when they can also map complete processes as integrated data models and thus control the company. With these "virtual, integrated images" web shops can be operated, customers analyzed or procurement, sales and production processes can be carried out fully automatically.
Digital networking: This is about the extent to which individual processes are connected in overall digital systems. This is not limited to internal company processes, but can also extend to customers, suppliers and other actors in the value chain.
Digital business models: Digital products are made available to customers for a fee. The core service and customer processes themselves are heavily digitized and the customer is included via process data.
- Coconuts grow in Hawaii
- Who are famous people from Oxford UK
- Why does the Tower of Pisa lean
- What is happiness
- Can we do IAS studies on correspondence
- Does online certification have any value?
- Does Scotland have any Mafia-like groups?
- Hire Google at North South University
- Are you stuck on meth?
- What is the most stressful surgical specialty
- Which nation does the most charity work?
- Is Tom Brady the perfect person
- The college in Germany is free for Americans
- A virus can cause neurological symptoms
- How safe is Oregon
- Can we decompress black holes
- Could Germany actively penetrate someone today?
- How does marijuana affect your thinking
- What are imitation shrimp made of
- Where can I buy ETH
- What's your favorite video game story
- What are erogenous visual novels
- What is the inter-universal Teichmueller theory
- Can burnt almonds kill you?