When does Coinbase add the next crypto currency?
Crypto News: Coinbase Adds Circle's Stable Coin, Bakkt Launches Bitcoin Futures
Bakkt Bitcoin Futures
The digital asset manager Bakkt is launching Bitcoin futures in December 2018, announced Intercontinental Exchange (ICE), the parent company of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). Bakkt is a global crypto platform developed by ICE that enables investors, traders and consumers to access and trade digital assets. A number of products, including the crypto futures markets, aim to strengthen the global infrastructure to support digital assets.
Will the SEC still allow Bitcoin ETFs?
Bitcoin futures can also be traded in Chicago via the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME). Currently, the Bitcoin futures market is dominated by the CME Group and Cboe, which were only launched in late 2017. As recently as August, the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) rejected nine filings for Bitcoin's Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs). The Bitcoin futures market ecosystem is not of a significant size, it was said by the US stock exchange regulator to justify it. Bakkt's entry into the Bitcoin futures exchange market is expected to dramatically increase liquidity and trading activity, which could lead the SEC to reconsider the position of the market.
Coinbase supports Circle's Stable Coin
The largest crypto exchange in the United States, Coinbase, is launching its first stable coin. The choice fell on the USD Coin, which is secured with the US dollar and issued by a consortium. The consortium includes Circle and now also Coinbase. Stable coins are usually backed by fiat currencies in order to achieve a certain level of stability. This should make crypto currencies suitable for everyday use and, for example, work for salary payments. The best-known stable coin is tether. The platform of the USD Coin Consortium, Center, is intended to enable users to link to their conventional bank account. The USDC can initially only be traded in the USA on Coinbase, but further countries are to be added soon.
This content is hidden for data protection reasons. The embedding of external content can be activated in the data protection settings:
- Have eBooks audio
- Why don't cops deserve due process
- What if you lose 10 pounds
- Will be copied to Attack on Titan
- What is the best bitcoin mining pool
- How is the night life in Barcelona
- How is enstol in tcs
- What is best climbing holds
- How is a narcissist doing in prison?
- Go is easier than Java
- Do we need a wide angle lens
- Why has Twitter blocked Yogi Adityanaths' account
- What did Digvijaya Singh tweet about Modi
- All sore muscles are rhabdomyolysis
- How good is Thrissur Govt College
- Are you damaged goods 1
- Without electronics there will be a computer
- How does STEEMIT compare to Twitter
- How do scientists define intelligence
- How is weather related to geoscience
- What should toddlers eat for breakfast?
- Why does everyone think that I am mental
- Why do MMA fighters take steroids