Who scored the most double centuries
AUS vs IND: List of Indian players who scored Double Centuries against Australia
India is preparing for its first international deployment to Australia and has taken a break due to the coronavirus pandemic. Team India will return to the international environment for the first time since March this year. You will record the Aussies in a full-fledged series consisting of 3 ODIs, 3 T20Is and 4 test matches. The tour begins with the ODI series, which has been adopted by three T20Is and the Border Gavaskar trophy.
Team India arrived in Sydney last week, where it is in quarantine prior to the start of the ODI series. The Indian players were allowed to exercise outside and exercise in the gym, but are usually not allowed to maneuver outside of their hotel rooms. Before the highly anticipated competition between the two power plants begins, let's watch Indian batsmen who scored two centuries against Australia.
Also Check Out: PSL 2021: Babar Azam Hit An Amazing Four, Bouncer 'Laddu' Ball - Watch Video
In this article we are going to review a list of Indian players who have scored Double Centuries against Australia. In tests, Sachin Tendulkar, VVS Laxman and Cheteshwar Pujara each scored two double centuries against Australia, while the current Indian skipper Virat Kohli has not yet achieved that feat.
Indians score double century against Australia in tests:
Ravi Shastri (206)
The current head coach and former Indian batsman for the Indian cricket team scored his only double hundred against Australia in 1992 in Sydney. Shastri scored 206 runs with 572 balls.
VVS Laxman (281, 200 *)
VVS Laxman scored his first double ton against Australia in 2001 in a well-known victory in the Kolkata Test. Laxman's great 281 and Rahul Dravid's 180 helped India win the 171-run friendly after being told to move on. Laxman scored his second double ton against Australia in the Delhi Test in 2008. He did not return there when he was 200.
Cheteshwar Pujara (204, 202)
Cheteshwar Pujara's first double ton against Australia arrived in Hyderabad in March 2013, where he scored 204 runs. Pujara scored his second double ton against the Aussies in 2017 at the JSCA Stadium in Ranchi, where he scored 202 runs in a tie.
Also check out: England's Pakistan tour postponed to late 2021, know what's the reason
Sachin Tendulkar (241 *, 214)
Sachin Tendulkar scored his first double-century against Australia in Syndey in 2004. The Master Blaster scored an unbeaten stroke of 241 runs to bring India to 705/7 (declared) within the first innings. The friendly match resulted in a draw. His 2nd double ton against Australia reached 2010 in Bengaluru the place where Sachin scored 214 runs.
Rahul Dravid (233)
Rahul Dravid scored a superb 2003 hit in the Adelaide Test against Australia in December 233. India got the test match with 4 wickets.
MS Dhoni (224)
Captain Cool MS Dhoni scored his first double ton in Test cricket against Australia in the Chennai Test in 2013. Dhoni scored 224 runs in the first innings to help India win the match by eight wickets.
Also Check Out: 20+ Double Meaning Jokes For Your Friend | It is very funny
Gautam Gambhir (206)
Gautam Gambhir scored a double century against Australia in his Delhi apartment in October 2008. Gambhir scored 206 runs in the first innings. It was the identical test match in which Laxman scored 200 runs.
Rohit Sharma (209)
Rohit Sharma is the first and only Indian batsman to score a double century against Australia in ODIs. He scored a standout stroke of 2013 runs against Australia in an ODI in Bengaluru in 209. This was Rohit's first double hundred in ODIs, completing only 158 balls with 12 fours and 16 sixes. Rohit has 3 double hundred in ODIs - most from any batsman on earth.
- What makes a great group fitness instructor
- How hard are lessons at Harvard
- How much storage space does Xcode
- What makes a good and reliable juicer
- Is teen masturbation harmful?
- What were early clocks made of
- Which countries have strategic bombers?
- Does the weather affect the hormones? If so, how
- Does bad handwriting affect memorization?
- People still marry to this day
- What are the benefits of snake plants
- How is the comedy scene in India
- What would be the cheapest mini project
- How do I get all university information
- Which is better Brother or Canon printer
- What is our individuality
- What is a computerized axial tomography
- I have a dry socket
- Let men cure their chronic prostatitis
- Why do flowers have to attract insects?
- Why do people lie about Dr. Wakefield
- China has land borders
- Amazon gift cards are off at 50
- How do i have my time
- Why do we rely on big data
- Why is IUPAC important
- What is the darkest secret of nursing
- What are good practical psychology books
- How is it that people come to an end
- What's Lyft Highest Prime Time
- Why do I eat when I am happy
- Why is Ritalin so popular
- How much longer does Medicare last
- What does net charge mean