An MBA in cloud computing is recommended
Cloud computing engineering
Every year, 24 applicants are accepted into the University of Applied Sciences Master’s degree in Cloud Computing Engineering.
Registration deadline: May 31st- You can currently see HERE whether an application is still possible afterwards.
Registrations for the University of Applied Sciences master’s degree in Cloud Computing Engineering within a specified period will be taken into account in the admission process for the coming academic year. The registration takes place via the online registration.
After applying for a study place, eligible applicants will be invited to a personal interview. In the admission interview, the motivation to study, communication skills, social and intercultural competence as well as any previous professional experience, English and other foreign language skills are clarified.
If the number of applicants exceeds the number of available study places, the admission procedure provides for a ranking, whereby the academic qualification (previous course of study), additional qualifications (professional qualifications, certificates, etc.) as well as the admission interview are assessed.
After a binding award of a study place, a deposit of € 350 will be collected at the University of Applied Sciences Burgenland. This will be paid back to active students after the end of the first semester. If an applicant does not meet the entry requirements required before the start of the course (e.g. failed bachelor's examination, etc.), the deposit will also be returned. In all other cases the deposit is forfeited.
- What is the best city in Europe
- How reliable are user reviews on Flipkart
- Which animals produce infrasound
- What kind of companies need chatbots
- Why do we love someone
- How does Super Mario World end
- What do MS Dhonis think of pressure
- What can you do with blockchain
- How did Pink Floyd change the music
- Can eyelashes cause visual impairment
- You can make sauce with almond flour
- How do I minimize sticky notes
- Why do the rings of Saturn shine
- What is your unknown favorite kitchen item
- What is ph of tea
- How do I read notebooks efficiently
- How will a psychopath manipulate an INTP
- Why does depression lower BDNF levels
- What do Harvard's common rooms look like
- Why is Humira burning my stomach
- Which software companies have AGPL-licensed products?
- What are some interesting facts about laziness
- What is Legendz XL
- How are printed circuit boards made