What is the NST treatment
NST | Neurostructural Integration Technique
NST pain therapy is used to relieve complaints of the musculoskeletal system and the spine; NST treatment is very effective for acute and chronic pain.
- Pain and discomfort throughout the musculoskeletal system
- Cranial, temporomandibular, dental and vision problems
- Headaches, including migraines
- Neck tension, including whiplash
- Back pain such as pelvic, lumbar and thoracic problems
- Pain in shoulders and arms
- Leg problems, including pain in the knee and ankle
- Digestive and intestinal problems
- Asthma and other respiratory problems
- Rheumatism, arthritis, restricted mobility and fibromyalgia
- Menstrual cramps, reproductive system problems and menopause
- Accident and Sports Injuries
- Acute and chronic fatigue
- Stress, emotional stress and depression
Where does NST come from
Neurostructural Integration Technique, in short NST, is a very successful type of treatment from Australia for the elimination of acute and chronic pain in structural and spinal column therapy.
How does NST
The secret ofNST is that the body is stimulated to reorganize with just a few specific grip techniques. The self-healing powers that every person has are awakened. Manual applications / stimuli at certain key points in the body act as information input in the brain. This triggers a process of readjustment, a resetting of the body: the body tries to restructure itself as it used to be before the problems arose.
This is characterized by an initial pain relief that goes up to a long lasting oneFreedom of pain and freedom of movement as well as increased energy levels when the body is able to do so. Many clients are amazed at what their body is still capable of - even in old age. Because we shouldn't forget that a healthy spine is the first step in a healthy life.
What makes NST different from other therapies
The NST differs from all other forms of treatment due to its unique application technique. The NST is used on the neuromuscular system. After all, it is the muscles that move the bones, not the other way around. The body is a self-regulating mechanism that has to be brought into balance in its structural, chemical and mental areas in order to have a robust physiology and, as a result, to be healthy. In the NST the integration of the sacrum, the spine, the skull and, above all, the temporomandibular joint (Tempero Mandibular Joint, TMG) is the starting point for the elimination of almost all symptoms. It can also be said that if the sacrum, spine, skull (cranium) and TMJ are balanced, all of the systems that belong to or run over them can function unhindered.
Blockages in the muscle system (neuromuscular compensations) can have serious health consequences and be the cause of diseases that directly hinder the functioning of the organs. However, it is the organs that have to produce the energy necessary for the muscles to function and not the other way around.
A tense muscle consumes a lot of energy, many tense muscles need even more energy and we feel this loss of energy. You probably know the feeling of listlessness. The everyday work, just every movement is difficult and you don't want to do anything at all. If you are in this state, there is now also the psychological component: I am no longer satisfied with myself, nothing is wrong with me, everything is getting too much for me, etc. ... one falls into a hole. Now is the time to seek treatment.
The result of NST Treatments are complex and lasting. The NST Therapy leads to deep self-regulation in a multidimensional sense, which is expressed not only in the skeletal system, but also in the muscular and nervous system.
In summary, the Neurostructural Integration Technique is a powerful neuromuscular spinal integration technique, through which pain and a variety of symptoms can be quickly eliminated, and which is capable of producing positive changes deep in the human organism. Often to the astonishment of the clients.
|NST treatment of the foot||NST treatment on the back and shoulder blade||NST treatment at hand|
|Unfortunately, we all too often neglect the feet that keep us on our feet all day. An NST treatment is particularly helpful for athletes and anyone who puts extreme stress on their feet. Much pain is caused by misaligned feet!||By rolling over the muscle, a process of self-regulation is set in motion, which leads to rapid relief of pain in the back and shoulder blade.||NST often works wonders for pain, lack of mobility or stiffness of the hands and fingers. Particularly helpful for people who use keyboards, from office clerks to professional pianists.|
- How do I find out about interior design
- How punctual are the French
- How long should masturbation last
- Why is IUPAC important
- Why is fluorescence microscopy used
- How do I check permissions in SharePoint
- What are some characteristics of a stereocenter
- Should I forgive my ex-girlfriend 1
- What is the best art show in Miami
- It is possible to live in peace
- Why is my laptop overheating
- Who would like to buy arowana fish
- Is ugly boys creepy hot boys romantic
- How do still and mineral water differ?
- How was San Francisco in 1930
- Why is email marketing the king
- Is love a cognitive tendency
- Why use the cell phone jammer
- What will the growing technology lead to?
- Why do you love staying in Assam
- What's amazing about Assam Engineering College
- How can I make money with Unity
- Proteolytic enzymes digest blood protein
- Why should electronic health records be standardized