What causes headaches and migraines
How do different types of headache differ?
Migraine headaches are not as common as tension headaches. Even so, many adults and children have to do with it. Women have more migraines than men, often before or during their menstruation. Since migraine pain is significantly more severe than tension headache, those affected are also more restricted by it.
Headaches are classified as migraines if pain attacks with the typical symptoms have occurred more than five times. Are typical of a migraine
- moderate to severe pain felt as pulsating, pounding or throbbing, mostly in the front of the head,
- unilateral pain, where the side can change, but many also have bilateral attacks,
- Attacks of pain lasting at least four hours and up to three days (at least two hours in children),
- Sensitivity to light, noise and / or smell,
- often nausea, sometimes with vomiting and
- Complaints made worse by physical activity.
A migraine can also be accompanied by visual disturbances, flashes of light, abnormal sensations of the skin (for example tingling) or dizziness in some sufferers. This is known as the aura. An aura can occur before or during a migraine attack. An aura begins within minutes and usually subsides within an hour.
Anyone who has a migraine attack often has to retire to a quiet, darkened room and lie down because light, noise and movement make the symptoms worse.
- Who sings the song Leave The Pieces
- Is Coachella worth it
- What are key points to suggest
- What makes leather better than PU leather
- What are nested structures
- Schizophrenia can be viewed as a mood disorder
- Who would like to buy arowana fish
- Which is the best type of butt
- Panda Express can only be found in America
- Let's not overestimate Stephen Hawking
- How did dytopian novels come about?
- Why did the Soviet-Chinese conflict begin?
- Is ORM stronger than Aquaman
- Which president has achieved the most and how
- Can protons form naturally by themselves
- Is India moving towards non-secularism
- Why is melamine bad
- Why don't Americans understand Islam?
- How is Haiti governed
- Is it fruitful to study BDS?
- Why does glycerine act as a surfactant
- How is Joe Bonamassa in the real person
- Alexander the Great conquered India
- What are people doing wrong with INFJs