What are the different types of coordination
Distinguish Meinel / Schnabel 7 basic coordination skills
Ability to differentiate
|Ability to achieve a high level of fine-tuning of individual movement phases and partial body movements, which is expressed in great movement accuracy and movement economy|
|Responsiveness||Ability to quickly initiate and execute appropriate motor actions in response to signals.|
|Coupling ability||Ability to coordinate partial body movements with respect to a specific action goal spatially, temporally and dynamically|
|Orientation skills||Ability to determine and to change the position and movement of the body in space in a targeted manner|
|Balance ability||Ability to keep the entire body in a state of equilibrium or to maintain or restore this state during and after extensive body movements.|
|Adaptability||Ability to adapt the program of action to changed environmental conditions during the execution of the action or possibly to start a completely new and adequate program of action|
|Rhythmic ability||Ability to grasp an externally given rhythm and to implement it motorically. In addition, the ability to realize an internalized rhythm of movement in one's own movement activity.|
The efficiency of the variousAnalyzers
(especially the kinesthetic, tactile, static-dynamic, optical, acoustic)
decisively determines the quality of the coordinative skills.
Coordinative skills and learning
The coordinative abilities are not innate, they have to be learned, consolidated and further developed.
Between the ages of 7 and 12 there is a special ability to learn in the area of coordination skills.
The reason for this is the accelerated maturation of the basic functions of the central nervous system and the analyzers at this age.
In addition, there are biological maturation processes in connection with a strong need for exercise.
Model of the sensitive development phases
Coordinative skills and (school) sports practice (according to Hirtz)
Coordination under pressure conditions (KAR model)
Sports education online
Movement coordination - coordinative skills
Contributions, teaching materials, videos
Movement theory | Training theory | Sports sociology / psychology | Sport and Society
- What are daily motivational tools
- How do I solve combinatorial optimization problems
- Do the Belarusians actually support Lukashenka
- Conspiracy theorists should be ignored
- How does sago pudding taste
- Can see deer blaze orange
- Is blockchain technology all about intelligent contracts?
- Do you feel emotionless
- What is structured prediction
- What are the new recruiting trends
- Why are Japanese whiskeys so valued
- What was your result for JEE Mains 2017
- Can you call a girl a guy
- Do people actually have a favorite color?
- Why do I get a headache from coffee
- What is the unnecessarily most complicated language
- What is usually in a building code
- Did The Sonics write their own songs
- Who is your sixth favorite quoran
- When was the Canadarm brought into space?
- Complete List of Top 100 Rock Songs
- How can people become senators
- What does it mean to lower your standards
- How did Goku get the heart virus
- Who first discovered tobacco
- Why do you only have 3 colors
- Can you force yourself to like technology
- Why didn't Japan win World War II?
- Why are texts easy to remember?
- Why is it called REST API
- What are narcissists
- Do women expel urine faster than men
- What is the treatment for viral pneumonia
- What do you think of humble people