PS4 Slim works with any TV
PS4 (Pro): Connect the console to the TV set
Do you have a new PS4 or PS4 Pro and now want to connect it to the TV, projector or monitor? We'll show you how to connect Sony's PlayStation and what different connection options you have when you set it up.
The new PS4 is unpacked, the cables are untapped and now you want to connect the whole thing to your television, projector or monitor? The range of connection options can be confusing at times. In the following, we will show you how to put your console into operation before setting it up so that you can start playing your video games on the new Sony PlayStation as quickly as possible.
Before you start, note a few little things when setting up the PS4: You can set up the console horizontally and vertically, the second we recommend using a stand so that your beloved console does not fall over. Make sure there is enough distance to other devices so that the warm air can escape and the console does not overheat. You connect the power cable to the PlayStation power supply and to a socket.
Connect PS4 (Pro) to a TV
Modern flat screen televisions often only have HDMI inputs. If you connect your PS4 to a TV via HDMI, you don't have to pay much attention, the connection is very easy. It looks different if you want to connect the PS4 to your TV set via Scart.
This connection is no longer up-to-date, but if you have an older television, you often have no other connections available. It looks similar if you want to plug the PS4 into your TV via composite. Pay attention to the tips on the linked sections.
Connect PS4 (Pro) to a monitor
As a rule, a monitor has an HDMI, DVI or VGA connection. The latter, however, is more likely to be found in older or cheap devices. But you can actually put your PS4 into operation via all these connection types, even if often only with an adapter. Connecting the PS4 to the monitor via HDMI is also the simplest solution in this case. If you want to connect your PS4 to the monitor via DVI, you need an adapter. Likewise, if you want to connect the PS4 to the monitor via VGA.
Connect PS4 (Pro) to a projector
If you want to bring your PS4 to the big screen, you can of course connect it to a projector. Most current devices have an HDMI, sometimes also a VGA connection. Here, too, it should be said: The easiest way to connect your PS4 to the projector is via HDMI. If, on the other hand, you want to connect the PS4 to the projector via VGA, then you have to use an appropriate adapter.
On the next page we will go into more connection types and explain how you can use them to get your gaming pleasure.
" Tip:The best VPN providers for more security and data protection
- What is the job of Harold Urey
- Will extreme frustration make a psychopath cry
- Would you buy Toyota in 2018
- What is the Miller capacity
- What is the function of an educational psychologist
- What is the sanitary EPOS system
- How's Olive Gardens Lasagna
- What is your life update
- Can heal a femoral fracture without surgery
- Is Lucifer Morningstar evil or an antihero
- Who is the best rock guitarist
- How does the Chit Fund software work
- Have women gone swimming in their fully clothed clothes
- What do newborn cats eat
- How do you measure megabytes
- Why keep track of USPS numbers for so long
- What does the name Sasha mean
- How does aluminum react with hydrochloric acid
- What books should be followed for math
- Make beautiful mathematical equations out our emotions
- A torn human could hit a chimpanzee
- Who are the Ashayers in Iran
- Why are some counties counties
- Why does Trump think Toledo is Dayton?