Is Microsoft Exchange GDPR Compliant
Read the blog article on Protecting Privacy in the Microsoft Cloud to learn the basics of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn how to become a GDPR-compliant company with Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Cloud Services.
GDPR Compliance Best Practices
Discover best practices for your privacy program and learn how Microsoft is implementing GDPR regulations. We also show the role that data loss prevention plays in Microsoft 365 in order to strengthen compliance.
Things to know about responsibilities
Find out about your GDPR obligations and the technical and organizational measures Microsoft is taking to implement the GDPR. Microsoft also provides detailed information on data protection impact assessments, data subject requests for information, and data breach reporting so that you can easily implement your own GDPR program.
Learn more about the features in Microsoft services that make it easier for you to meet your GDPR responsibilities.
GDPR readiness checklist
The clear checklist covers all information on the subject of GDPR in Microsoft services.
Customer references on the GDPR
How the Stade de France protects data with Microsoft 365
Find out how the Stade de France, the largest stadium in France and home to the 2024 Olympics, is improving its privacy controls with Compliance Manager and Azure Information Protection.
How Abrona is preparing for GDPR with Microsoft 365
Find out how Dutch healthcare provider Abrona is preparing for GDPR using Microsoft technologies such as Compliance Manager and Azure Information Protection.
How INAIL is preparing for the GDPR with Microsoft 365
Find out how Microsoft customer INAIL implements the GDPR and classifies, labels and protects confidential data with Azure Information Protection.
More resources on GDPR
GDPR frequently asked questions
Find out about the contractual obligations to our customers as well as our own GDPR program.
Microsoft 365 Compliance Center
Implement your compliance requirements company-wide using easily accessible data and tools from the Microsoft 365 Compliance Center.
Perform a continuous risk assessment, get actionable information and simplify your compliance processes.
Learn how to report GDPR data breaches using Microsoft products and services.
Data protection impact assessments
Learn how to conduct GDPR privacy impact assessments in Microsoft products and services.
Requests for information from data subjects
Learn how to handle data subject requests for information under GDPR in Microsoft products and services.
ISO / IEC 27701
An international standard that regulates data protection responsibilities and compliance with legal regulations
Discover compliance solutions
Learn more about integrated, intelligent solutions to mitigate risk.
- Should I change my career 2
- How do I start solving puzzles
- Did you have sex at work 1
- What types of financial derivatives are there
- What is the strength of a polar bear
- Which artist sang the song Twisted?
- What's your favorite dish in Seattle
- How does Change Org
- What is Delhi Nehru Place Market
- How do I become an IRCTC agent
- How does Pseudomonas smell
- Are related to broccoli and cauliflower
- What subjects are theirs in the 11th science?
- How can I get strange dreams
- What are five Norwegian words to know
- Should a woman tolerate her cheating husband
- What is the default music app
- Where can I buy sodium metal
- Why does everyone think that I am mental
- Why are linear equations important in business?
- How are Photoshop Elements and GIMP different
- What are preferred shareholders
- Can I sell electricity
- Why is Ritalin so popular