How can I implement SAP Business One
Cheap implementation in self-service
The possible project phases are divided into different milestones - depending on individual needs.
Phase 0 - Welcome call to explain the self-service
Extensive training and instruction documents are available for cloud users. In contrast to the classic on-site implementation, the cloud user works out all relevant application content in a self-service process. The training manual refers step by step to the training data that is available to the user online in a SAP Business One training system. In this way, every step can be learned and understood at any time. The detailed documentation for SAP Business One contains a description of all functions that are included in the program. If desired, the introduction can also take place according to the classic procedure.
Phase 1 - project preparation
In this phase, a first check-in at your SAP hoster is carried out together. In a kick-off session, the functional requirements that were discussed during the sales process are incorporated into the planning. The configuration of your SAP Business One system is carried out using the SLM Guide. You will also receive your cloud access and the first steps will be carried out there together.
Phase 2 - Business Blueprint
In this phase, the project and all processes are precisely defined. After a successful and documented installation / configuration, the system will be handed over to you. The Business Blueprint is the basis for the subsequent processing of the project.
Phase 3 - project implementation
In this phase, all company data and processes must be integrated into the system. For each data type and each process, you will receive an introduction from your SAP consultant so that you can then carry out the data transfer in self-service.
Phase 4 and 5 - acceptance, go-live and support
A final quality control of the system is carried out during this phase. You are now familiar with the operation of all functions of SAP Business One and will be able to operate the system independently in the future.
Phase 6 - Additional services
In an additional phase, individual services and programming effort can take place - for example the programming of additional functions or an optimization of the system a few weeks after the start of live operation.
- Why do rice fields need stagnant water
- Has sea salt sodium
- How many delegates does California have
- How do children concentrate on their studies?
- Which metal does not melt
- How do you say goodbye in Hawaii
- Why are rigid people hated
- How was the Acropolis built
- What is the nicest prison one can live in?
- How good are bad professional golfers
- What is your best moment in DAV
- Freelance copywriting is a good career
- Why don't we excommunicate gang members?
- Which free antivirus actually removes viruses?
- What do MS Dhonis think of pressure
- How is mankind greater than nature
- How do you slim your legs
- Why am I sitting here and answering Quora
- The earth's magnetosphere weakens
- What are the names of the people born in Illinois
- Why are the noses bleeding
- Is Cas9 an endonuclease
- Need better benefits for the automotive industry
- What is the equilibrium constant K.
- Which plant does modern corn come from?
- Has Amazon got something bad
- What is the opposite of a duck
- 2916 is a perfect square
- Which is better tablets or insulin
- No correlation always means no causality
- What is the point of language
- How can tachyons be recognized?
- What does a cartel investigation mean
- MBA in electrical engineering