Are holistic learners spatial learners
Do you want to set up a learning organization? I am happy to support you!
Learning organizations usually develop particularly successfully economically because they allow and promote innovative developments. In a learning organization, learning takes place at all levels - at the level of individual employees, teams and the organization as a whole. The resulting knowledge is acquired in the course of a special learning and corporate culture and passed on within the organization. This means that it is not lost if a key person leaves the company. The culture of a learning organization thus simultaneously represents a form of modern and innovative knowledge management.
Systemic, holistic coaching and organizational development are excellent instruments that help create such a culture.
Excerpts from Peter M. Senge: THE FIFTH DISCIPLINE, Art and Practice of the Learning Organization
The five disciplines of the learning organization
1. Personal Mastery
2. Mental models
3. Develop a common vision
4. Team learning
5. Systems thinking
The laws of the fifth discipline (systems thinking)
1. Yesterday's “solutions” are today's problems.
2. The more you try, the worse it gets.
3. The situation improves before it gets worse.
4. The most convenient way out is usually a revolving door.
5. The therapy can be worse than the illness.
6. Faster is slower.
7. Causes and effects are not spatially or temporally close to one another.
8. Small changes can have a huge impact - but the measures with the strongest leverage are often also the least noticeable.
9. You can eat and keep the cake - just not at the same time.
10. If you cut an elephant in half, you will not get two small elephants.
11. Nobody is to blame.
The spirit of the learner organization
Personal mastery means that you approach life like a creative work and that you have a creative as opposed to a reactive view of life. [...] People with a high level of Personal Mastery live to learn. They "never arrive". […] Personal Mastery is not something you own. It's a process. A lifelong discipline. "
- Is Android development considered software engineering?
- What is a fact about marine biology
- Are the grapes tasty?
- Vitamin C lowers histamine levels
- Why use the cell phone jammer
- What is cold water extraction for codeine
- Ibackpage similar to craiglist
- Farts a sin
- Is free will a useful concept
- What are Trump's mistakes as president
- Do snow chains damage the tires?
- What is meant real and reactive
- Who was Alfred Hitchcock
- Where can I get cheap saris from
- What kind of laxatives clean your colon
- Are vehicle safety recalls expiring? Why
- She sells something on the coast
- How do I clear this question 56
- What is your mobile number 7
- Why does NASA buy iridium coins
- What was Kent against the United States about?
- What is the active ingredient in Robitussin
- What does Sakura confess to Naruto
- What is total vascular resistance