How can I improve my disabled horses
The horse represents a completely new source of stimuli, a new frame of reference in which the children and adolescents cannot fall back on established behavioral patterns, but rather make new experiences and thus try out new ways of behaving and reacting.
Communication with the horse through stroking, speaking to, feeding, caring for, leading, etc. promotes the development of a personal relationship, the living out of feelings and the development of a sense of responsibility, consideration and reliability.
The degree of motivation and activation is very high: dealing with a being rated as "big, strong and fast", many emotionally positive incentives, a high degree of quality of reality and intensity of experience ("adventure").
There are many ways to overcome fears, experience success, and build self-confidence. In particular, "mastering" the large animal imparts self-esteem.
The participating people experience equivalence: the horse does not mind behavior and movement patterns that are unusual for people, it accepts all people equally and thus exercises a role model function.
Corrections of behavior take place directly through the horse, i.e. the person experiences direct reinforcement through the reaction of the horse. The riding pedagogue serves as a mediator between horse and rider and is accepted as a factual authority, but is not the focus of the pedagogical process (relationship triangle child - horse - riding pedagogue).
The rider learns to empathize with the horse's rhythm of movement. For the sake of physical equilibrium, the rider has to release himself from his anxious tension or excessive self-centeredness and adapt to the horse's movements. This physical adaptation also affects psychological processes.
Remedial educational support with the horse is also carried out in groups; in addition to dealing with the horse, there is also adaptation to the group. Social behavior is practiced, the meaning and necessity of behavioral norms are experienced directly, the ability to help and to be helped is experienced and trained as meaningful.
In terms of method, there are many possible variations of the exercises with, on and on the horse, easier and more difficult, individual and group exercises.
- B6 chemical name
- Where can I learn Zend Framework
- Will I make money with Bitcoin Gold
- Who invented Infosys
- What should people learn from non-people
- Why do Hong Kong people hate Chinese
- Should I learn the whole spring frame
- Is teen masturbation harmful?
- What is the maximum range of SETI
- What are the best technology car accessories
- Are Facebook friend requests real
- Children are taught racism
- Are there female naval officers
- The sun interacts with the earth
- Where can I find royalty-free cinemagraphs
- What are some examples of computer accessories
- What was the ghetto in Poland
- What's a better online pay app
- What are the political views of Richard Carpenters
- What are some good night pictures downloaded
- What is the Magnesium Zinc Sulphate Equation
- When does Coinbase add the next crypto currency?
- Merchant ships were armored during World War II
- Which country are the Netherlands