Can anarchy be ethical
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
Large Lexicon Small Lexicon معجم Suggest terms Your current questions ...
When there are no rules that everyone obeys, there is anarchy. Then there are no laws, everyone does what he wants. How can that work? Talk about it!
The Greek word "anarchos" means something like "lack of power" or "lawlessness". A society in which there is anarchy is a society in which no one is in charge. There is no state power and no elected representatives in a parliament. There is also no monarchy or any other form of rule.
Those who want anarchy are called "anarchists". You stand up for total human freedom. There should be no rules, no one should rule over the other, so no one should have to obey laws made by other people or a government. Some people believe that such a society is worth striving for, others fear that in such a society only the strongest wins and chaos reigns.
Your questions about this ...
We also take a break at the weekend in HanisauLand.
You can ask your questions here again next week!
- Why Salafis condemn Sufis
- Why do I eat when I am happy
- Why do only men have Adam's apple?
- Who really signed the Poona Pact?
- How is marketing automation developing?
- What is the difference between Arena Nexa
- Which invaders came to India first
- Why should people use LineageOS
- What are the goals of iot
- Why is Lands End Lands End
- Should I listen to Jordan Peterson
- What are the most incredible athletic facts
- Can a serial fraudster change his behavior?
- How is Ilhan Omar personally
- Is salt effective for whitening teeth
- Is manufacturing technology all about building things?
- Can you decipher the word hurry?
- What does bile look like in vomit?
- South Africa has democracy
- What is social economy
- What is simple science or art
- What is a family wedding
- What is Vibranium's Melting Point
- The players always get away with it