Like boys ripped jeans
A recent study by the dating platform Zoosk has found which clothes guys don't like on us at all. The study has sometimes shown that profiles with the words “fashion” and “fashion” receive an average of 135% more messages and date invitations than girls who are not so concerned with fashion. So fashion is important to boys! But now come the clothes that they don't like at all:
1. Wrinkled and unironed clothing (60%)
Okay, that's clear. We very seldom leave the house with a wrinkled blouse! But what about them? Don't they care what they look like? When mom hasn't just ironed the shirt, they usually just put it on ...
2. Socks in the sandals (55%)
Where did you see that? When we're not walking the dog in the village or taking out the rubbish, we rarely wear sandals with socks. Understandable!
3. Crocs (53%)
This trend is long gone and only applies to doctors and nurses. You don't even see Crocs on the streets anymore, let alone at school. Or are we wrong?
4. Baggy jeans (50%)
Phew! We don't even have them in our closet anymore - unless we're gangster rappers. A trend that we can happily do without.
5.Granny panties (45%)
Ooooookay, we also find that rather unsexy about us. But the feel-good factor is just great! The high-cut versions made of fine rib are rarely found in our wardrobe anyway. But how about High waist bikini bottoms? We have more of a problem ...
- How is Quora used for market research?
- What do pilots say about Embraer planes
- Why do Mazdas lose their value so quickly
- Why is the economy focused on wealth
- How does Logentries work compared to other products
- What are the areas according to English honors
- What does the leaked crypto currency bill say
- Is the Hermitage worth the trip
- What is mixed waste
- What do you mean better than me
- You can fly drones on the beaches of Florida
- What's the favorite breakfast in Lima
- Does cycling work on carbohydrates
- Who pays for shipping
- Where should I stay in Pamplona Spain
- What are the best concert cadences
- What is the future of camouflage technology
- What is the use of opaque materials
- Can a chicken and a duck communicate
- How does Elon Musk read
- Difference between use case and test scenario
- How does Lipozene burn fat
- What is a violation of consent
- What have Rajputs done for India