How can I teach Hindi online
Tips and tricks for teaching online
Self-study phases - how do I organize these correctly?
Self-study phases play a more important role in online lessons than in teaching in the classroom. The independent processing of tasks requires a high degree of self-discipline on the part of your learners. Depending on the course format and the age of the learners, the ability to effectively implement self-learning phases varies. Structure and motivation are further criteria that can increase learning success. We have put together tips for you on how to best prepare self-study phases so that your learners stay motivated:
- Tip 1 - specific course rules: Learning outside of the classroom with face-to-face lessons also needs a framework. You should therefore draw up a set of rules for your courses.
- Tip 2 - learning and phase plans: Tasks should be converted into concrete learning plans. In this way, learners know immediately which learning objectives are to be achieved in a phase.
- Tip 3 - individual learning and task packages: Customize packages to suit the different needs of your learners. Learning materials that are tailored to the diversity of the learners lead to greater learning success and help to increase their motivation.
Joint exchange - How do I keep in touch with the learners?
In the course room you can talk to each other at any time, ask questions and give feedback. This mutual exchange is essential for effective learning. If the lessons take place exclusively outside the course room, alternative communication channels help to support and accompany learners in the learning process. This is how you can keep in touch during the self-study phase:
- Tip 1 - alternative contact options: Create various contact options to collect learners individually in a joint exchange. Whether by phone, email, chat or in the virtual classroom - the more offers to contact you, the better you can control and support the learners.
- Tip 2 - fixed periods: Concrete structures and fixed periods of time facilitate mutual exchange. A mixture of fixed telephone or chat consultation hours and individual appointments for deeper exchange offer teachers and course participants the opportunity not to lose contact in the self-study phases and to work together despite the physical distance.
Motivation - How do I support my learners?
Motivation can be one of the biggest challenges in independent learning. There is no personal exchange with the teacher as well as contact with other course participants. The following tips will enable you to create a shared, motivating learning space even from a distance:
- Tip 1 - regular exchange: Not only the contact with you is important for the motivation of the learners, but the regular exchange with each other. To do this, form study groups. In this way you create another interface within the course that can maintain contact and motivation between the learning phases. Organize a course chat or alternative chat groups.
- Tip 2 - regular feedback: Determine in advance when learners will receive personal feedback from you on the tasks they have worked on and communicate the channel through which the feedback will be given.
- Tip 3 - use alternative media: The distance between digital lessons can be bridged through the targeted use of videos. Work assignments or small encouragements are given a personal touch in the form of a video message to course participants.
Would you like to receive more information about online lessons? Then you will find them here. There different lesson scenarios are explained and which materials will support you in your GFL lessons - whether in face-to-face lessons with digital media, in online lessons or a combination of both!
- Which MBA course is good for engineers
- When did Spain sell Louisiana to France?
- Brian Urlacher looks like Tim Hasselbeck
- How does Google Chromecast work
- Is mp3skull com safe
- What is an industrial oxygen cylinder
- What are the Biggest Cellular Companies
- Udemy courses on narcotics
- Is courage the opposite of fear
- Will Sanatan Dharma survive
- Who is the best computer engineer
- Who is the richest monarch in Europe
- What is cold water extraction for codeine
- How do you become a writer
- Is it difficult to get into the IAS
- What constitutes a healthy gut microbiome
- What is the best drug for anxiety
- What is the main theme of democracy
- How do I get my dream
- Is ugly boys creepy hot boys romantic
- What happened to Hiroshima
- Hacker Am I cyber-pursued, hacked
- What do your farts say about you
- Why does Paytm KYC not work
- What is the scientific name of cherry
- Why don't stores accept used guitars
- Share a special song
- Eating mint will decrease your sperm count
- How can I undress?
- Which Indian company manufactures GI tubes
- What are the most exciting short films
- How long should masturbation last
- The world is lost without Kurt Cobain
- Who was Sirius Black