Why UN is not allowed in school
UN Convention on the Rights of the Child | Children's rights
In 1979 the UN decided that children need their own rights. Your well-being should be specially protected. But the UN member states discussed for a long time what the rights might look like. It was not until 10 years later that it was clear: For example, children should get clean water and enough to eat, and they should be able to go to school and to the doctor. Children have the right to information and free time.
54 children's rights
In total, the UN members agreed on 54 rules. These rules have been summarized in the Convention on the Rights of the Child. Convention comes from Latin and means 'agreement' or 'agreement'. To date, with the exception of the USA, all members of the UN have signed the Convention on the Rights of the Child. However, the poor countries are often unable to adhere to them because, for example, there is not enough clean water and enough food available. In Germany, the Convention on the Rights of the Child has been in force since 1992. At that time, the German Bundestag voted in favor of the introduction of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.
Not a real law
The children's rights convention is also not a real law and therefore no one can be punished who does not respect children's rights. Even so, the convention is not useless. It keeps the countries that have signed it up to the goal that the rights of children must be respected.
There are also aid organizations such as 'terre des hommes' that campaign for children's rights all over the world.
- What can we learn from Meghan Markle
- Where is granite stone mined in India
- Can I make my WhatsApp name private
- What are five Norwegian words to know
- What is Options Market Maker
- What does India manufacture
- How do I order artist paint
- What regulates the winding of the myelin sheath
- What is the secret of your patience
- Is Sri Chaitanya good for the IIT
- Create a hidden folder in the smartphone
- Young Japanese are too westernized these days
- Do you like the game Monopoly
- What is the importance of the coating
- What are gas laws
- Human teeth are ivory
- Is Donald Trump an alcoholic
- What is the purpose of FNAF
- Why do we rely on big data
- What are Personalization and Recommendation Engines
- What factors influence drug trafficking
- What is a locomotive
- Jesus was crucified because he was colored
- What does Feckin Eejit mean