How can acupressure reduce cough
Acupressure helps your child with colds and immune deficiencies
This is how acupressure works
Acupressure is particularly suitable for children, as it works like acupuncture, but without pricking needles. By gently pressing or tapping with the fingers of individual acupuncture points, blockages are released and energy is brought to flow.
How to properly use acupressure on your child
Create a calm and relaxed atmosphere. For babies or young children, press or massage the respective acupuncture points yourself. You can show older children the points so that they can help themselves. When older children know these points and the process of acupressure, they can use them anywhere, including at school.
The acupuncture points are usually located in depressions between bones, muscles and tendons and can be slightly tender on pressure. Press, massage or tap the points lightly for 1 to 2 minutes with your thumb, index or middle finger. For young children under 2 years of age, shorter and gentler acupressure is sufficient. Always massage the acupuncture points on both sides of the body one after the other or at the same time. Acupressure should be done several times a day.
Acupressure helps with colds and weak immune systems
You can start acupressure at the beginning of a cold. In the case of colds and weak immune systems, acupressure helps to balance the forces that have become unbalanced and to strengthen the immune system.
These acupuncture points are important for colds and susceptibility to infections
Colon 11 is a generally strengthening, immune-stimulating and immune-strengthening point. Position: With right-angled flexion in the elbow joint, it is at the lateral end of the flexion fold of the elbow (outside). Vigorous massage with the thumb or forefinger for 1 to 2 minutes.
Colon 4 is the strongest pain reliever point in the body with particular effectiveness on the face, head and neck. The acupressure of this point helps with pain caused by the common cold: sore throat, headache and body aches, earache and fever. Location: muscle between thumb and index finger. Massage with your thumb or forefinger for 1 to 2 minutes
Lung 7 is particularly effective for cold symptoms such as sore throats, coughs, headaches and neck pain. Location: On the outside of the forearm on the edge of the spoke, 2 finger widths from the crease of the wrist.
Bladder 2 works for colds with frontal headaches (sinusitis) and sore eyes. Location: It is at the end of the eyebrows above the inner corner of the eye and can be very sensitive to pressure. Massage gently with little pressure and circular movements for 1 minute.
Extra 3 works for headache (sinusitis) and sore eyes. Location: It lies in the middle of the eyebrows and is also often sensitive to pressure. Therefore, massage this point only lightly for about 1 minute.
Triple heater 23 belongs to the two eyebrow points (sinusitis). Location: It lies at the lateral end of the eyebrows. This point can be massaged more vigorously for about 1 minute.
Stomach 2 works for colds with headaches and sinus involvement. Position: The point is approx. 2 finger-widths below the middle of the eyes. Since a facial nerve emerges here, this point can be very sensitive. Therefore only massage carefully and gently for a maximum of 1 minute.
Triple heater 17 helps with ear problems, especially ear pain. Location: It lies in the recess behind the earlobe. Massage gently with your index finger for approx. 1 minute in a circular motion.
Large intestine 20 clears the nose and is effective for colds and nasal congestion. Position: The point is to the right and left of the nostrils. Lightly massage points on both sides with your index finger for 1 to 2 minutes.
- What technology does LaunchRock use
- Are LIC guidelines worthwhile in 2019
- Is an injunction an injunction
- What makes you believe in supernatural powers
- What's your favorite frozen character
- How can I search my PUK code?
- What are metazoa
- How can Nigeria export waste to Sweden
- How does the Chit Fund software work
- What are external links in SEO
- What is the lifespan of a dwarf rabbit
- What is a typical orthodox hindu lifestyle
- Which exam is required for the BAMS 2018
- What is your opinion on IIT Bhu
- How should I learn watercolor
- What is PBN's most successful song
- Is actor Grant Gustin gay?
- Amazon gift cards are off at 50
- SAE 30 is the same as 10w30
- What was the fastest tank during World War II
- Are there cats with green eyes
- Why does Shazam not have an API
- How much is three plus three
- Why does Quora not allow lively debate
- What does FWM mean in the text
- Does online certification have any value?
- Are you afraid to sing in public?
- How do I get over the pressure to perform
- What is the CVT Gear Ratio
- Invest an undervalued skill
- What American cities are shrinking