What is 9 divided by 0
Division by 0
If you divide zero by any number, you always get zero. However, if you try to divide by zero, you will get messages like 'NaN', 'nDef' or simply 'not defined', depending on the calculator. But why?
You can easily imagine this with a cookie: if there is nothing left, it can no longer be shared. Division by zero, however, is more complicated. So let's look at what happens when we divide our cookie into smaller and smaller pieces, that is, we keep getting closer and closer to zero.
You can see that the closer we get to dividing by zero, the greater the result of the division. But what does this mean for dividing by zero?
As we know, division is closely related to multiplication. If I divide 1 by 2 I get 0.5. If I take 0.5 times 2, I get 1. Division and multiplication are again inverse operations, they basically have the opposite effect. The only problem is, if dividing by zero were theoretically possible and I took the result again from 0, I would get 0 again and again.
The limit for dividing by 0 then looks like this:
This also confirms that dividing by 0 is not possible. The closer we get to zero, the larger the quotient becomes. Infinity ∞ is not a number. If we were to divide by 0 and we got infinity as the result, we couldn't multiply the whole thing back to the starting value.
- Do you feel good in life?
- Hypnotherapists hypnotize themselves as therapy
- What is the IRS in remote sensing
- Where can I download the film Tumbbad
- Is SRM University better than Christ University
- What is the best face filler
- What is the future of MBA graduates
- Expresses stalking love
- What was Vicente Manansala best known for
- What is half of 30 million
- Why is TRX crypto the future
- Risky decisions are bad
- What should we know about Facebook marketing
- Aryl groups withdraw electrons
- How can I flash a stock recovery
- What is OMO in business
- Why do we have to format data carriers
- Has anyone seen ghosts before?
- How was the board exam for class 12
- Where's Yale Medical School
- Vaporizes the new way of smoking
- Who is your TV show villain
- Where in the world is Nevis
- Why isn't Harry meeting Hermione?