Are NaCH3COO and CH3COONa the same
CH3COOH (aq) + NaHCO3 (aq) → CH3COONa (aq) + H2O (l) + CO2 (G)
Found a bug? Do you know what you can do better?
this is a Acid-base-Reaction (Neutralization): CH3COOH is a acid, NaHCO3 is a base.
this is a Gas evolution reaction, CO2 is the formed gas.
- Names: acetic acid, * Ethanoic acid (system. IUPAC), Household vinegarE260, Methane carboxylic acid, Acidum aceticum, Acetoxylic acid, Acetate ion, Ethanoic acid, Acid vinegar, Acetylic acid, Glacial acetic acid, CH3COOH, Ethoxylic acid, Ethanoic acid, Methyl carboxylic acid, Wood acid, Vinegar essence, AcOH, E 260, HAc, HOAc
- Appearance: Pungent smelling liquid with a characteristic odor
- Names: Sodium bicarbonate, * Sodium hydrogen carbonate, Bullrich SaltEmperor soda, E500ii, Kaisernatron, Food atron, Soda, Sodium bicarbonate, Sodium bicarbonate, Sodium bicarbonate, Double carbonate of soda, NaHCO3, Bullrich Salt, Baking soda, Neter, Nitrum, Baking soda
- Appearance: Colorless, odorless, crystalline solid
- How do I create backlinks
- Is Game of Thrones realistic
- Do Americans really have privacy
- Is scalp psoriasis completely curable?
- Will BTS come to Morocco one day
- How did it affect you to grow up protected?
- What is a web development team structure
- Has IISER Kolkata CDs and KFC
- How can I get a wholesale license
- How did Americans treat Vietnamese prisoners of war
- How does Franchise India work
- Are you productive right now
- What is soda bicarbonate good for?
- What is your rating of YourQuote
- What did Digvijaya Singh tweet about Modi
- What makes man unique in the universe
- How can I stop eating chocolate
- What are the elements of association
- When did YouTube introduce ads?
- Why is IUPAC important
- How does architecture benefit a country?
- Why is hydrogen called inert gas
- Can a woman be a Si Fu
- Are seeds good for you?