How do I prevent chafing while running
Rubbing thighs? These 5 tips will prevent chafing
Yes, short dresses, skirts and trousers could be so beautiful ... if it weren't for the thighs! Because if they rub against each other while running and there may still be sores, the desire for rock & co.
Instead of airy clothes, many women therefore choose long trousers - even in summer. We promise: that will change from today!
In the video: Our tips against rubbing thighs
No more sore spots: 5 ultimate tips to prevent rubbing thighs
You don't have to put up with rubbing your thighs because there are a few things you can do about it. Here are our top 5 ultimate tips for preventing chafing thighs!
1. Baby powder: Helps very well against chafing for a short time
If you put baby powder on the inside of your thighs, they will rub less hard. A positive side effect: the powder absorbs sweat. The baby powder method, however, has one disadvantage: the powder rubs off again relatively quickly and the positive effect is great.
Another negative point: the baby powder can leave unsightly marks on clothing when it is re-dusted.
Reading tip:These 7 hacks solve ALL styling problems
2. Anti-chafing products against friction: The insider tip from the USA
If you move around a lot and don't want to keep applying new baby powder, you should try anti-chafing products. In the USA they are already THE remedy of choice for rubbing thighs.
The anti-chafing products, also known as "Bodyglide" *, originally come from sports. There they are used to protect the stressed skin areas of runners or triathletes from becoming sore.
These products have several advantages over deodorant and baby powder: They are absorbed very quickly, are invisible, last all day and are also waterproof. So it's perfect for a day at the beach!
> Here you can buy Bodyglide on Amazon!*
3. Deodorant roller: Simple and inexpensive against rubbing thighs
The tip of many users in our gofeminin forum: Deodorant rollers against thighs rubbing against each other. The deodorant ensures that you sweat less on your thighs and that the skin does not rub as hard.
A deodorant with the following ingredients, which you can have mixed in the pharmacy, is a secret weapon:
Aluminum chloride hexahydrate 20.0
Hydroxyethyl cellulose 400, 5.0
purified water ad 100.00
But you should keep in mind: The light metal aluminum is now controversial as an ingredient in beauty products because it is classified as harmful to health. It is not without reason that there are more and more aluminum-free deodorants.
4. Vaseline: Inexpensive alternative for rubbing thighs
Good old petroleum jelly is cheaper than special anti-chafing gels. This also ensures that friction is reduced, but does not last as long on the skin.
Alternatively, you can also try a silicone-containing lubricant (here e.g. on Amazon *). This also ensures that the thighs rub less when running.
5. Bandelettes: airier and sooo much nicer than cycling shorts
The most reliable way to keep your thighs from rubbing: cloth. Many women therefore wear cycling shorts under their clothes. The problem: The shorts are not only super warm, they also look pretty unsexy.
The so-called bandelettes * are much more airy and beautiful - also an invention from the USA, by the way. They are worn around the thighs and are reminiscent of hold-ups. When they peek out from under the skirt, it looks pretty sexy. Silicone straps ensure that the bandelettes do not slip down.
> You can buy practical bandalettes right here at Amazon.*
Plus-size bloggers and celebrities have sworn by the lace ribbons for a long time and we are absolutely thrilled!
* Affiliate link
- How do you reduce the magnification
- Why is sales falling
- Is your man on Quora
- What are the most prestigious professions
- What do psychologists think of clairvoyants
- How can Home Depot justify a price
- Who built the Ranikot Fort and why
- In 1946, the Guangzhou government controlled China
- Do you like sparrows
- Can neutralize an acid in an alkaline way
- How is Noopept
- Ayahuasca tea is legal in the US
- How have elephant tribes developed over time
- How can someone study medicine without chemistry
- What should we believe in this world
- How do you turn off your Furby
- Is United Healthcare the same as AARP
- Are you bothered by public nudity?
- The Octroi tax also applies in Delhi
- Overall, doctors are seen as intelligent
- Are we in another tech bubble?
- Difference between elastic plastic deformations
- What are some good sugar-free candies
- Is the world against bipolar people