Let's not overestimate Stephen Hawking
Stephen Hawking sees competition between humans and computers for world domination
His suggestion: "Targeted changes in the genetic make-up" should guarantee people superiority
Your opinion counts.
The comments in the forum do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editors. The editors reserve the right to post comments which violate criminal or civil law norms, contradict common decency or otherwise run counter to the reputation of the medium (see detailed forum rules), to remove. In this case, the user cannot make any claims. Furthermore, STANDARD Verlagsgesellschaft m.b.H. before to assert claims for damages and to report criminally relevant facts.
- What is your opinion about Shani
- Can a chicken and a duck communicate
- Proactiv is bad
- How does a blind Chamaeleon change color
- Who is your inspiring music artist
- What do you risk to have tattoos?
- Which vitamins help lower A1C
- Is Game of Thrones realistic
- Where is Google Drive in Gmail
- What is the YouTube Gaming App
- Why is cost reduction important
- What is engineering drawing and design
- What should never change in Madrid, Spain
- How do I filter videos like Instagram
- Are Cutco knives worth the money
- How can I lower the room temperature
- Is biology difficult for 14 years
- Can technology empower survivors
- When did this so-called BS start?
- Which is tough CA or CAT
- How dangerous is downtown Baltimore
- Has anyone tried to card
- How dangerous is a neutron star
- Can You Make Money From Facebook Videos?