What is an ear correction
Ear correction (otopexy)
The reason for protruding ears is usually the elastic cartilage, which influences the shape of the auricle. With this type of malformation, this is not sufficiently folded, so that the cartilage has to be reshaped during most procedures. If you want to have your ears big, you should know that a basic distinction is made between three methods: the suture, incision seam and incision technique are most often used in an ear correction. These basic techniques can also be combined or used in different ways.
However, all interventions have in common that a small incision is made on the front or back of the ear, which runs along the edge of the auricle. The auricle cartilage is exposed so that the cartilage can be remodeled through small cuts and sutures. In order to be able to open the ears, a small piece of skin must be removed from behind the ear and the edges must then be sewn together. Often the missing longitudinal bulge (anthelix) on the ear cartilage has to be reshaped during the procedure. In contrast, if there is excess cartilage in the ear canal, it can be removed and sutured. If a patient wants smaller ears, incisions are made in the upper area of the auricle and, if necessary, on the earlobe. At the end of all procedures, a bandage is applied in order to stabilize the newly modeled shape of the ear and to prevent secondary bleeding as far as possible.
- What tasks does an operating system perform
- Vitamin stores can really stimulate HGH
- Can liquefy hydrochloric acid copper
- How many years do smartphones usually last?
- What is a Digital Cash Course
- What is Jelly Fields
- Who Are Some Prominent String Theorists?
- Is Five Guys better than McDonald's Why
- Which is simple Java Script or PHP
- How lightning grenades work
- Why are you learning Ukrainian language
- What are the different SEO services
- What holds your mood fluctuates
- What are the characteristics of e-marketing
- How do you become a clerk
- Skin care products are placebos
- What is business-to-business B2B telemarketing
- What is your rating of Phenylpiracetam
- Which city would you live to choose
- What should the US learn from the Europeans
- What does a dental clinic need
- What is time discount
- What are the functions of catalase
- Every program has an algorithm
- Whatever happened, be polite
- How many countries are there in Africa
- Who are the best introverts or extroverts
- What is special about Canyonlands National Park
- How were Planck units derived
- Can yoga help someone get rich?
- What are KPIs in a supply chain
- How can we play PUBG on Google
- What's your rating of orange color
- Why do baseball players need numbers