What are some good Argentine films
Argentina was one of the pioneering countries in the field of silent films. The first film was shot on the Rio de la Plata as early as 1896. His subject was the Argentine flag. In 1933, the rise of the Argentine film industry began with the advent of talkies. This marked the beginning of the first great days of Argentine cinema, whose films were shown all over the world. The "Tango films" from Buenos Aires became particularly well known, among others with the singer Carlos Gardel, who is still adored today.
From the mid-1940s, the state intervened in the cinema scene by means of censorship. This was particularly dramatic in the military governments (1966–1973 and 1976–1983), where filmmakers and independent cultural workers were persecuted; many of them went into exile. In 1968, however, the filmic manifesto “La hora de los hornos” by Fernando Solanas came out, a film that is considered one of the high points of political Latin American cinema and at the time had to be shown clandestinely. Another political filmmaker from this period is Raymundo Gleyzer.
After the military dictatorship, the cinema began to come to terms with the reign of terror. Films such as “La Historia Oficial” by Luis Puenzo, which was even awarded an Oscar, “La Noche de los Lápices” by Héctor Olivera and later “Garage Olimpo” by Marco Bechis, some fictional, some real cases of this, were made called "disappeared" brought to the screen. Fernando Solanas returned from exile in Paris, where he had filmed “Tangos, el exilio de Gardel” and made some unforgettable films such as “El viaje” and “Sur”, and after the economic crisis he made documentaries that equaled manifestos (Memoria del saqueo, La dignidad de los nadjes).
Today the Argentine film scene is very active, especially in Buenos Aires and, to a lesser extent, in Rosario and Santa Fe. Since the late 1990s, a young filmmaker has flourished that has been able to celebrate success at home and abroad. It still partly tells stories that have to do with the recent history of the country, but many younger filmmakers have started to dedicate themselves to everyday life and interpersonal relationships.
- Which states allow tiny houses
- There are redheads with blue eyes
- What are the properties of tanzanite
- How can Quora make me famous
- Sreesanth found guilty in court
- What does semantic ECM mean
- How do you modernize your company
- Has Facebook acquired the FB com domain
- When will Kuwait China surrender?
- Can I live in a community
- Can fairness be against the law
- What is the electrical series resistance in the capacitor
- What kind of doctor treats high cortisol
- Why is the motive important in a crime?
- What is histopathology
- How safe is Central America
- Which increases the curiosity to gain knowledge
- What is Tennessee Rig Fishing
- Are Terrence Malick films worth watching
- In which county is Sunnyvale, California
- What Are Some Natural Teeth Cleaning Hacks
- Is technology no longer important in cricket
- What is a good symbol of advantages
- Why does Kyuubi have 9 tails