Why did Kawasaki make the Ninja 400
Five Euro 5 victims from Kawasaki for 2021
Versys 1000 S and SE have already been revised, we expect the presentation of the new Kawasaki ZX-10R / RR based on information from a teaser from Kawasaki in the USA on November 23rd. Then five more new products for the 2021 model year will be presented there, but not all of them will make it to our market.
A dual sport bike should be included that should also cope with light off-road use. For a supermoto with spoked wheels, derived from the KLX 250, the chances are also good. Kawasaki could present two other variants of this. And we also take rumors of an adventure motorcycle as a new edition of the KLR 650 extremely seriously.
Euro 5 farewell to 5 Kawasakis
On the other hand, Kawasaki is saying goodbye to the Ninja 400, Z 400, Ninja ZX-6R, Ninja H2 and Ninja H2 Carbon. The Z 1000 is also not part of the model range in 2021. The Z 1000 SX, on the other hand, received the Euro 5 update. It is not known whether the 5 updates for some of the models listed will be postponed for the model year 2022 euros. Since the EU has extended the deadline for the sale of already produced Euro 4 motorcycles to the end of 2021, it cannot be ruled out that Kawasaki will add one or two model updates. But we think that is unlikely. In any case, it is certain that the five models mentioned will not appear in the 2021 program.
If we look at the new registrations for the German market (January to October 2020), a total of 451 units are given for the Ninja 400 and 462 for the Z 400. Ninja ZX-6R, Ninja H2 and Ninja H2 Carbon are not among the top 200 motorcycles listed, which means for the period that fewer than 63 pieces of the respective newly admitted.
H2 SX will still be available in 2021
If you are still speculating on an H2, it should be said that the H2 SX models will continue to exist, at least in 2021.
Kawasaki rewards quick buyers
As in the previous years, Kawasaki was again an early bird promotion. Anyone who buys a new street motorcycle from the Greens between November 23, 2020 and February 20, 2021 automatically receives a four instead of two year guarantee. The two-year factory warranty is supplemented by the two-year warranty extension Kawasaki CARE GarantiePlus free of charge. Of course, the deal also applies to all brand new models, some of which will appear in December 2020 for 2021.
- Are all ice creams the same temperature
- Does the FBI cover human trafficking?
- What is the chemical name of CHCl3
- How can you charge the power bank faster?
- How does Super Mario World end
- What is 5xy cdot frac 3x ab
- Which song best describes your attitude towards Monday?
- Parkinson's medication helps
- This supports the formation of spindle fibers
- Can use Sasuke Tsukuyomi
- What is the importance of the coating
- How do flat lizards eat
- What is a thought hunter
- Why is Christianity filled with lukewarm Christians
- What are the uses of Canva
- Settlements are all about money
- What are the properties of xylene
- MS Word is a word processing program
- What is the population of Taiwan
- Which nerve acts like a spinal cord?
- How many NFL players do drugs
- What are the lyrics to Mad World
- Which spelling is correct ninety or ninety
- What are the positions of the Indian Air Force