Will Itzy be more successful than Blackpink
In the past few years, Korean pop culture has taken the world by storm. In addition to imports from South Korea, which dominate the beauty and restaurant industry, K-pop bands are turning out to be real bestsellers. Her fans want to be like her - and learn song lyrics and dance steps by heart.
The boy group BTS, also known as Bangtan Boys, achieved a huge success with their current album. With “Love Yourself: Tear” they reached number one on the US Billboard 200 (album charts).
Airbnb offers K-pop classes in South Korea
Now you can become a successful K-Pop star with the help of Airbnb. The online platform offers a variety of K-pop activities, including dance classes and singing lessons.
Continue reading after the ad
In Seodaemun-gu in northwest Seoul in South Korea you can book the two experiences that are not part of the typical tourist activities.
Dance and sing like BTS and Blackpink
The correct dance steps are taught to guests by dance instructor Brian Dongwoo in English, Simplified Chinese or Korean. In courses with up to 20 people you will learn the signature moves from the hottest music videos by Blackpink, BTS, Chungha, Itzy, Jennie and Twice. The courses take place until February, usually on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
There are also singing lessons that teach Airbnb guests how to sing like a professional K-pop star. Singer Yoon Jong (윤정) teaches them tips and tricks in three-hour courses. Afterwards you can also record a song in the recording studio - a K-pop song as a travel souvenir.
- How many film franchises can you name
- How could something change as technology advances?
- How can I improve my drawings?
- How do I complete a B Tech
- How do I not follow the crowd
- What do you think of blockchain security
- Was there ever February 30th
- Why do faucets sometimes look up
- What is the working principle of the muffle furnace
- Which items are good for compost
- From which course do I start a computer career?
- Which country is the origin of spirulina
- How do you stop harming yourself
- Are there image processing web services
- Broken bones hurt as they heal
- Indians speak English fluently
- Why did Azerbaijan lose so much territory
- What does the allusion to the illusion mean
- How do parents make babies
- Mahabharata is really a myth
- Formal education can make up for lack of intelligence
- Are Netflix originals overrated
- Can anyone understand anything in physics
- What is your best time for speed cubing