You can save music on iCloud
Use iCloud Music Library on PC
DANGER: When you turn on iCloud Music Library on a device, any songs currently on that device will be deleted and replaced with songs from iCloud. Also, you will no longer be able to use iTunes to sync music on this device afterwards. To add tracks to the device, you need to download them from iCloud.
Location in the iTunes app On your PC, make sure you're signed in to the iTunes Store on your device using the same Apple ID that you used to set up your iCloud Music Library on your computer.
From the device's Home screen, tap Settings, then tap Music.
Do one of the following:
For devices with iOS 13 (or newer) and iPadOS 13 (or newer): Then activate the option "Sync library" by tapping.
For devices with an earlier iOS version: Then tap to activate the iCloud Music Library.
For more information, see the Music section in the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch user guides. If a device doesn't have the latest version of iOS or iPadOS, you can download the user guide from the Apple Manuals support website.
- What Are You Top Three Dylan Songs
- What is the best bitcoin mining pool
- How can I read a book faster
- How much does R2D2
- Who actually didn't do anything wrong?
- Why don't Americans understand Islam?
- Is natural gas a commodity?
- How important is love in life
- What is a rheumatologist
- What is automation in the software industry
- How can I teach Hindi online
- Why are texts easy to remember?
- What is another word for public announcement
- Why is PHP better than Java
- Why do some breweries in Germany fail
- Is Indonesia a superpower
- Can NRIs invest in LIC Jeevan Shanthi
- All sore muscles are rhabdomyolysis
- How do I prepare liquid oxygen
- Are elephants immune to cancer
- Socialism has empty promises Agree
- What are the elements of association
- What is the NL2BR function in PHP
- How big is a qubit