What is a professional Describe the person
How to write the ideal profile description
In the first step, your potential customer received five offers from various service providers. Including yours. In the second step, he will look at your profile to see whether you fit him and the planned project. We will show you how you can stand out with your profile text and build trust with potential customers. You will also find a successful description of a painter.
1. As long as necessary, as short as possible
In the short description, you have the opportunity to provide the customer with all the important information about yourself and your way of working. Here you can orientate yourself on the five W-questions:
who are you and what experience or training has brought you to where you are now?
What does your service include?
When are you available with your service?
Where are you active?
How do you want to help the customer solve a problem?
2. The focus is on customer benefit
“The customer is king” - this principle should also emerge from your profile text. Emphasize the benefits the customer will get from booking you. Underpin your credibility with qualifications you have acquired and build trust by highlighting your years of experience or briefly describing your professional history.
3. Call for contact
At the end there should be a sentence that calls on the customer to get in touch with you and arrange a consultation or a trial lesson or trial training session. If this is free of charge, emphasize this, as this lowers the inhibition threshold for contacting us.
4. Variety instead of repetitions and empty phrases
Avoid empty phrases and texts copied from your website. The customer doesn't want to read the same text twice. In addition, duplicate content on the Internet leads to a poorer search engine ranking on Google.
Often times, customers will look at your images first before reading through the text. Therefore, make sure that your pictures also reflect your personality.
Below you will find a text example that you can use as a guide when creating your profile description.
“For me as a painter, one goal is at the center of my work: You should feel as comfortable as possible in your home. That is why I value the fact that customers get more from me than just a service provider who can paint their wallpaper for them. Advice is very important to me.
After my apprenticeship as a painter in 1999, I initially worked for the company Muster GmbH for ten years. Four years later, I passed my master's examination and then fulfilled a dream by starting my own business. All in all, I can look back on more than 20 years of professional experience. This experience helps me to give you competent advice at all times and to draw your attention to possible problems before they even arise.
The best feedback for me is a satisfied customer who lives happily in his own four walls because the apartment shines in new splendor. "
Do you need more help?
Write an email to[email protected] or make a phone appointment with one of our customer advisors and we will be happy to help you.
Arrange a telephone appointment
- What is BuzzFeed Distributed
- How can Hermione stand Ron
- Does Quora tilt left or right
- How did Vichy France become so important
- Which other beers are similar to pbr
- How can aluminum be welded
- How hard is the saxophone to play
- Is someone playing or following lacrosse
- Should I be ashamed to be human
- You can make your own smart water
- Obvious life changing opportunities are fate
- Which universities prefer CLAT grades for admission?
- What programming language does Ripple use
- Should I wear this dress to prom?
- Is Playboi Carti better than 2Pac
- Why didn't George Marshall run for president?
- Why am I always a loser
- Why should I learn the command prompt
- Will be advised on site at KGEC
- What is 1 x 21
- How are Amazon TRMS jobs
- An assassin has to kill people
- Can drive a car through water
- Is Playboi Carti better than 2Pac