Where does the wind start?
(0 to 1.8 km / h)
(Sea as smooth as a mirror.)
(1.9 to 6.1 km / h)
(Small, scaly-looking ripples without foam combs.)
(6.2 to 11.9 km / h)
(Small waves, short but more pronounced. The combs look glassy and do not break.)
(12.0 to 18.7 km / h)
(Combs begin to break. Foam predominantly glassy, a few small white foam heads.)
(18.8 to 26.7 km / h)
(Waves are still small, but getting longer, white foam heads are quite common.)
(26.8 to 35.3 km / h)
(Moderate waves with a pronounced long shape. White foam heads everywhere (isolated spray).)
(35.4 to 44.6 km / h)
(Large waves begin to form. Combs break and leave behind larger white foam areas; some spray.)
(44.7 to 54.7 km / h)
(The lake piles up; the white foam that forms when it breaks begins to lay in strips in the direction of the wind.)
(54.8 to 65.5 km / h)
(Moderately high wave crests with crests of considerable length. Spray begins to drift off the crests.)
(65.6 to 77.4 km / h)
(High wave crests; thick foam strips in the direction of the wind. Rolls.)
(77.5 to 90.4 km / h)
(Very high wave crests with long crests. The lake is white due to foam. The sea rolls heavy and jerky. Visibility is impaired by spray.)
(90.5 to 104.4 km / h)
(Exceptionally high wave crests. The edges of the wave crests are blown into spray everywhere. Visibility is reduced.)
(104.5 km / h or more)
(The air is filled with foam and spray. The lake is completely white. The view is very much reduced; all distant vision ceases.)
- When is patience a weapon?
- What if Christopher Marlowe had lived
- Why do people lie about Dr. Wakefield
- What makes really special buffalo wings
- What news did you really worry about today?
- What are angled tires
- Chest pain can be harmful
- Should I feel bad
- What is the worst social network ever invented
- Why does my MCB shut down automatically
- What were the Austrian 88s of the First World War
- Gives Amazon refunds for stolen packages
- What is the time rule in physics
- Are the ordinary citizens of Iran peaceful?
- Why am I sitting here and answering Quora
- What are the core elements of objectivism
- Why do few Americans trust Congress?
- Why does Mexico continue to support Maduro
- What does the nuclear half-life refer to?
- Why won't Marvel make more Avengers movies
- Which picture makes you afraid?
- Good college is important in CSE
- Mongolia has natural disasters
- Does the silent treatment work for Scorpio men