Modi is a braggart
Renault Captur Little Bouncer
Renault has developed a new model based on the Clio. They call the Captur crossover. There are probably some features that the Weidmann likes, but the little Frenchman is by no means an alternative for the area.
Renault calls its newest baby crossover. But disillusionment quickly sets in: The new Captur (spoken: Cape door) has neither all-wheel drive nor any drive properties that make the little French suitable for the area.
|The load space has a capacity of around 380 liters. 70 liters more, the back seat is moved (Photos: Hans Jörg Nagel)|
What the hunter likes are the removable protective covers on the front seats. Fastened with zippers, they can be easily removed and freed from area dirt in the washing machine. And there is still the glove compartment. Simply ingenious, the engineers have mutated it into a huge drawer.
|A clear plus for the "drawer" as a glove compartment. Something goes in here|
It holds an unprecedented 11 liters and offers space for plenty of hunter bells and whistles. And finally, the height-adjustable luggage compartment floor with a washable rubber side can be rated as a “green plus”. But that’s it with the new French’s suitability for the area. Quite nice details - but there are dozens of models from other manufacturers that are more intrusive to the hunter.
|Gimmick: An analysis of the ambient air can be read on the display|
|Futuristic: The fittings have both digital and analog displays|
A quick look inside: Most of the fittings are finished in black piano lacquer. That seems kind of cheap. Likewise the plastic-framed gear lever. The display and control panels are large and therefore user-friendly. The adjustable back seat comes in fine. Likewise the ingenious multimedia system, in which you can even read out wildlife cameras via USB connection or memory card slot.
|For example, wildlife cameras can be read out via a USB and memory card connection|
Captur TCe 120
Power: 120 hp
Displacement: 1,200 cc
Length: 4.12 m
Height: 1.56 m
Ground clearance: 17 cm
Consumption (DJZ test): 6.8 l
Empty weight: 1,255 kg
maximum weight allowed: 1,726 kg
Turning circle: 10.4 m
Top speed: 180 km / h
Price from: 15,290 euros
Price (test car): 21,200 euros
- What motivates a neuron connection looking for behavior
- What are your favorite fictional sea monsters
- How much can you earn as a hairdresser
- Who is better Palestinian or Israeli
- What does 4 mean?
- Is it worth serving in the army
- The smell of tar can harm you
- What is the past tense of closed
- Can I ask you a question
- What is the definition of the subatomic universe
- What is functionalism in architecture
- Will corruption end in the future
- Gardening is good for depression
- What is a trusted platform module
- Can you study medicine in the army?
- What is God Kabir
- Should I stop working hard?
- What counts as internal Mexican food
- What should I take for jet lag
- Are there casinos in India
- At what age do lions bark
- Skin care products are placebos
- Refills Chick Fil A milkshakes
- Can NRIs invest in LIC Jeevan Shanthi