Can I believe in a horoscope
Understanding horoscopes: how are horoscopes created? And what am i supposed to believe?
Every Monday and Friday we publish a horoscope at ICONIST. And it is regularly among the most-read articles every Monday and Friday. Even if you supposedly don't believe in it, somehow you want to read, align yourself, maybe pull something out that fits, and differentiate yourself from what doesn't. The reception motifs are varied, but they are there. By the way, 23 percent of Germans say in a Parship survey that they think that the stars influence life. 35 percent say they don't believe in horoscopes - but read them anyway.
The horoscope hype is currently also evident in the business of various apps. “Co-Star”, “The Pattern” and “Sanctuary” are the names of the most popular, especially in the younger generation, pseudoscience is enthusiastically integrated into everyday life. Mercury retrograde is to blame for everything that goes wrong, astrology podcasts are doing very well, and an app has recently even been released that gives stock recommendations based on the zodiac signs. It's called “Bull and Moon” and analyzes the planetary position at the time the user was born and when the company was founded in order to recommend a “perfect match”. And speaking of match: The dating app Bumble has also recognized the trend and has recently started filtering possible pair constellations by zodiac sign. Pisces are a particularly good match for Taurus, Aquarius as a Gemini. Really? Where do these insights come from and how do astrologers work?
- Films about drugs
- How can I discover myself through writing?
- Is Charlotte a French name
- Are there apps to change the size of photos?
- How did ancient Egypt see death
- How does online shopping site get money
- Is psychology a respectable discipline
- Emits uranium radiation
- How can we live in fulfillment every day
- What are the different surgeon specialists
- Why are gram negative bacteria pink
- Farts a sin
- What is the most comfortable hammock
- What is Starwood's Marketing Strategy
- Should there be a recount in Georgia
- How do you dispose of an EpiPen
- Can IGNOU students apply for the NET
- Who invented T cells
- Why dance so hard
- How can I learn Sailpoint online training
- Why are eBooks better than print
- How does Media Net compare to Chitika
- What is the grade 10 experience
- What is the VPN of VPNs