The introspection reduces the distraction
Increase concentration in monotonous tasks through distraction
When people sit longer on a monotonous task, theirs takes concentration automatically and slowly, so it is important to briefly interrupt these tasks again and again and briefly devote yourself to another task. This has to do with the fact that the human brain is geared towards reacting again and again to changes, which is why a long-lasting and, above all, little varied task reduces performance. You should therefore mentally deactivate them for a short period of time during long-lasting, uniform activities and then reactivate them in order to be able to stay more focused on the matter. With more precise Introspection you can also observe this phenomenon in yourself, because especially with longer tasks, our brain repeatedly takes short mental pauses, which indicates that concentration is waning. These “natural” pauses should alert the learner that it might be useful to take a break. Incidentally, these findings have long been known in psychology, as it had been experimentally proven with air traffic controllers on radar screens that their performance was greater when unusual events occurred at irregular intervals and the monotonous observation processes were interrupted for a short time.
Perhaps the one developed by the US neuroscientist Devon Greco will also help Daydream glasses Narbisthat forces the wearer to concentrate 😉
- Are cryptocurrencies reliable
- Why does my puppy have no appetite
- How to buy farmland in Lithuania
- Can one ever be forgiven?
- What is George Soros' investment style
- Is the insulation still made with fiberglass
- What is network programming
- Why do most people not get Alzheimer's disease
- What does a deer look like
- Why don't Americans like Vegemite
- What is ArchiCAD
- Why does Chinese medicine smell so strong
- What two industries are in Kolkata
- Can an ophthalmologist drain a pigsty
- How can you invest in Nifty Junior
- Who is the best rock guitarist
- What biotech stocks are very attractive now
- Are holistic learners spatial learners
- How is Google reacting to blockchain technology
- Do Christians fear aging and death
- Songs similar to Daft Punk's motherboard
- The future looks bright for Africa
- How is bodybuilding judged
- Why am I intimidated by dominant women
- What is preventing us from helping Syria?
- How does alanine react with glycine
- Did Quora stop people from going anonymous?
- What is special about aircraft tires
- Is capitalism an American asset
- What is an IP Sweep Attack
- What is business analysis
- Christianity is going out of style
- Does an English accent sound sexy?
- Can health care workers use CBD