What are the criteria for MIT
With the start of the application process for German cities for the title of European Capital of Culture 2025 on September 24, 2018, the Cultural Foundation of the Federal States published the official call for applications for the national selection process on behalf of the Conference of Ministers of Education and Cultural Affairs.
The decision as to which city wins the race is made by an independent jury.
There are six criteria that apply to all applicant cities and that you must take into account in your application book, the so-called bid book:
1. European dimension:
The European dimension is of particular importance in the application. Hannover is looking for answers to the following questions. Which socially relevant topic can Hannover deal with authentically that also affects other cities in Europe? So what can Europe learn from Hanover, in which areas is the city a role model? But also the other way around: What can Hanover learn from other European cities? The application book, the bid book, outlines the answers to these questions programmatically. It's not about details yet, but about visions and program lines that are exemplarily described by lighthouse projects.
2. Contribution to the city's long-term cultural strategy:
A successful and sustainable application for the Capital of Culture is tied to long-term visions of urban development. In order to promote the cultural and creative sectors, cultural aspects must be combined with social and economic aspects. To this end, Hanover is developing a cultural development plan (KEP) that will extend well beyond the 2025 Capital of Culture year.
3. Cultural and artistic content:
The application convinces with a clear and coordinated city-wide concept with extraordinarily high artistic quality, a variety of genres and formats as well as a balance between traditional and innovative, experimental forms of expression.
4. Participation of the company:
A guarantee for the success and sustainability of an application for the Capital of Culture is the active involvement of the most diverse groups of urban society with new and sustainable formats in planning and implementation.
In addition to the overall control and the artistic idea, the financial, marketing and communication strategy as well as the personnel and implementation structure must be presented.
6. Implementation ability:
The aim here is to demonstrate the city's capacities as an international host: In addition to transport connections and hotel spaces, it is about hospitality as well as proof of cross-party support and the support of local, regional and national institutions.
You can find more information here: www.khh25.de/was-ist-kulturhauptstadt
- Considered a sin to smoke
- What is the parent selection in jQuery
- When did Isaac Newton draw up a calculus
- How do I sharpen my financial skills
- Why do people consider Bach complex
- What does taught mean?
- How can a girl dress nicely
- What are the best tomatoes to plant
- Why do people do pranks
- What is clipper
- Are water pearls safe
- Who is Ketan Parikh
- In which countries was Vladimir Putin
- What was your most frustrating investment decision
- How to reach high-flyers
- Is TensorFlow only for deep learning
- How many medical websites are there
- What is the longest ongoing advertising campaign
- Is Lloyd College Noida good for the law
- Which technical area is compensated
- Why don't democratic countries remove their monarchy?
- What is the difference between Arena Nexa
- Do upper motor neurons cause spastic paralysis?
- Why do people run smear campaigns